Pam Anderson & Kanye West

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Doesn't she[Pam] have Hepatitis? or some sort of STD?

3. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

That's nasty. I hope Kanye is smart about this one.

5. leksie

leksie New Member

Can't say I have a personal interest but I do hope it's just idle gossip- he can do far better!

6. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

She is a whore and has an std. Hope he is smarter then that.

7. malachi

malachi New Member

that about sounds right. now that's she over the hill and infected, she'll begin appearing with black men.

8. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Ditto.

9. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Don't be so mean. Pam has dated Arsenio Hall....plus, she was involved with a non-famous brutha.

BTW, Kanye asked her to be in his video.

The Kid Rasta 8)

10. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I'm sure she has dated black men before, but it doesn't change the truth about her. I hope Kanye keeps in mind what he's in for, if he really decides to date her.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I think Kanye needs to take heed to the lyrics in his latest cd and "Drive Slow". In the song he's talkin about hoes that can get you caught up into a situation that isn't good, and then he hooks up w/ Pam. I dunno about anyone else, but I don't think STDs are something that should be taken lightly.

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

ive lost all respect for Pam Anderson, :?

13. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I think there's zero chance that Kanye & Pam will ever get married....he's prolly just enjoying the publicity.

The Kid Rasta 8)

14. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Lost all respect? What respect did you have for a whore with plastic surgery?

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

not much but more than that kanye guy

16. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

If anything Kanye is slumming,why the hate on kanye tuck?

17. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i dont hate anyone, i just dont care for the person or his music, just like you dont care for Minnie Driver

18. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

Agreed.

19. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Bump this up!

The Kid Rasta 8)

20. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

It was a kissing scene that kanye & pam had in the video. And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was the first IR kiss in a rap video and in a video period since the madonna days (And with a famous ww.). This is exactly what I was talking about when I said hollywood needs a kanye west like actor, because Im pretty sure kanye west was told that bogus excuse that "audiences will be offended by interracial between a bm & ww" and unlike will smith kanye west didn't buy into it not one minute and even took it a step futher by calling their bluff when he kissed her. So I give my biggups to kanye. To me her hepc. disease is not the issue here it was kanye west breaking down barriers in the entertainment industry which alot of hollywood black actors is to pussy to do.