Pam Anderson & Kanye West

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Feb 4, 2006.

1. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

you called her a whore, dont think she is a whore any more than Kanye is DL cotton picking slave--but if one is factual based on opinion I guess the other one is too

2. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

A whore is a sexually promiscuous. Kanye West doesn't pick cotton and isn't a slave.

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

then that is everyone woman who is having sex out of wedlock. a whore is actually another name for prostitute, which Kanye would fit quite well--a sellout and prostitute for the gay lobby and publicity whore.

so we are both factual then jx

4. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i have some cotton kanye can pick, he isnt good enough to be a slave, he is a whore

5. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Lets just end this thread right here. Otherwise it will just go back and forth like the "are white women racist who don't date bm"thread.

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

dude, you were defending him like he was your best friend, i was just statig my opinion.

7. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

No,I was just stating some positive things he did. Cause there aren't really any other people in the industry willing to say anything.Somebody needs to start affecting the industry within because I see alot of its negative effects on blacks/kids. If I wanted to defend him like a best friend I would have pointed out alot more. I'm glad someone has the balls to say something even if it seems miniscule.

8. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

bill Cosby said the positive things and was attacked by the black masses, because they didnt like that he stood for black responsibility and not passing the buck on to whites and the government.

kayne didnt say anything that others havent said, becuase it was popular---when the murderer in california was trying to get out of his death sentence they all stood up and supported that--but didnt say a thing about the white guys who dragged a black man to death behind a pick up truck in texas.

I was stating that if pam is a whore, then so is kanye--an industry, popularity whore. At least with Pam anderson, she is no more a whore than the men trying to sleep with everything that moves or the constant sexual behavior of the people kanye defends--now they are whores!

9. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Bill Cosby isn't in the rap industry. I'm talking about people who have the ability to change the industry from the inside out. No other rapper ever stood up against homophobia within the industry. What does the texas murder have to do with anything? I'm just talking about his stance within the industry. Who doesn't whore themeselves out for jobs,promotions,etc?

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i dont whore myself out for a job or a promotion. and pam anderson being a whore as nothing to do with kanye talking about being a gay man in the industry--we already know that. its as different as dragging a black man behind a truck, but since you can up with support for him because he is pro gay, then someone can stand for pam

11. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I never said no one couldn't support pam. I just don't support him because he is pro-gay.Although I do respect that he spoke out against homophboai because I do have gay/lesbian friends.And all the gay bashing does need to stop. Find me another rapper that is outspoken within the industry and I will support them. The rap industry needs to change and the more outspoken rappers the better. Cause all this materialism,hoes crap is ridiculous.

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

the racism needs to stop first, and the anti women stuff (I am black and women friends). there isnt enough gay bashing on the raps to be that alarmed, that he tries to win points from the gay lobby groups. I have gay friends too, they are not cheering Kanye west just because he said one thing. he is an opportunist--just like saying George Bush hates black people, he was saying that to be provocative, there is no evidence to uphold his statements and his homophic blasts are a joke. I dont support Pam anderson, but dont think she is any more of a whore than he is.

13. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Alot of stuff needs to end but thats not the point.There is plenty of gay bashing just try to say your gay in front of one of these fake gangsters. I doubt he said that for the gay lobby. You're assuming he is a politician or considers himself a leader. He is an arrogant ass that says whatever is on his mind. I'm not saying any gay people are applauding him but he brought something to light within the industry. We can pick out anybody and go on and on about what they did and didn't do. But he could have just kept quiet and continued to be the industries whore like most rappers. I respect him because he speaks his mind. If I wanted to hear bs all day then I would listen to politicans and so called leaders.

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

he thinks he is, flapping his soup coolers to tell us about homophobia and that bush is bad, like he is a political leader--he is an entertainer, if we can even call what he does entertaining. he just be dancing, and shuffling for us to throw our nickles to him

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i dont respect him because he just rants, and thats not saying much. speaking his mind would do something to house, feed and cloth people, like the churches, mosques, synagogues and non profit organizations are doing without attacking the mayor, the president, the governor or the dog cather for what happened.

i dont respect someone who has a mouth and an audience to stir up his racist rants--if that were so, then i guess david duke should be respected for speaking his racist, idiotic crap too.

16. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

In fact, i have no more respect for Kanye than I have for David Duke--what they say, I wouldnt do much about except scrape it off my shoe

17. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Lets agree to disagree or in other words, Laisse accepter d'être en désaccord. I have to go finish up the paperwork on this french deal.

18. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

fair enough, we could have done that a long time ago. :lol:

19. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Why do my threads always get hijacked???

The Kid Rasta 8)

20. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i havent a clue.