Pam Anderson's Got 'Jungle Fever'

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

From London Mirror paper:

IT looks like Pamela Anderson's new fella is going to have to keep a Bay-watchful eye on his missus in future.

We hear the pneumatic blonde set her sights on 25-year-old hip-hop toyboy Ray-J during a boozy night out at a hip London club - splashing out £4,000 on champagne in a bid to impress the young r'n'b hunk.

And the One Wish star was so taken by animal activist Pam, 38, that he ditched his £20,000 fur coat on the way back to her hotel.

Within minutes we hear the pin-up was ordering Cristal champagne at £300 a bottle - and making a beeline for Ray-J, who is Brandy's younger brother.

"Ray was in there with pal Neyo and they were freestyling on the mic.

"They were beyond excited when they saw Pam come in and started rapping at her 'Pamela Anderson's in the house'. She was lapping up the attention."

Chuffed mum-of-two Pammy - who once enjoyed a fling with T4 hunk Steve Jones - then set about thrilling Ray-J with a steamy girl-on-girl dance routine.

We're told: "Pam was simulating lap dances with her mate and even grabbed the club's owner, Shim, and bounced him up and down on her lap.

"She was telling Ray-J that he was beautiful and 'so cute' - she definitely had his attention."

Pam then invited Ray-J to scrawl his mobile number on her heaving chest - and not surprisingly he was happy to oblige.

At 5am, after Pam had settled her mammoth £4,000 bill, she invited Ray-J to join her, her boyfriend and pals in her penthouse suite at the swish Sanderson Hotel.

But not before convincing Ray to chuck his £20,000 chinchilla fur coat at snappers.

Our spy goes on: "It was amazing. He just said 'You can have this - Pam old me it's not good,' and they headed back to their hotel.

"They talked for hours before Ray had to catch his flight at 10am.

"Pam's got his number and said she'd call when she's back in the States. He was gutted that he had to leave."

Strangely, a hungover Pam chose not to comment on her antics at Heathrow the next day.

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I hope he wraps it up. Hepatitis c doesn't have a vaccine or cure.

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Exactly! Especially when you KNOW she has something. Whether it's hepatitis C or not. That's nothing to play with. There's too many women out there for celebrities to choose from. The last thing he needs to do is take a gamble with Pam's STDs. Now if he's just friends w/ her, that's different.

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

5. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Exactly. Its just another case of those type of WW who, when they're closing in on 40+ and are being rejected by WM here and there, feel its time to go "there". Now i would admit i used to find Pam extremely hot(i still do) but i'd never sleep with such a woman even if i got paid to do so. I love my dignity and self-pride and bagging a woman who's been screwed by every single rockstar is certainly a threat to that dignity.

Ray J and other brothas she "hits on" better watch their backs; Hep C aint got no cure. :lol:

6. tonytony

tonytony New Member

sum of u brothas just dont understand women...once they hit they late 30's they hormones go crazee in the pre menopausal phase. lots of em just cant get enuf pipe layed to em.They all kinda white women that age who are lookin for pipe, big pipe....so they lookin to the brothaz.

7. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

You guys have read my mind here.

8. Silvercosma

Silvercosma New Member

I really don't know what I find more disgusting:
    That some men seriously think that a woman's world evolves around their little noodles or that men who are propagating the same bullshit like their mentally underexposed white racist counterparts have the nerve to talk about dignity and self-pride. :roll:

9. diamondlife

diamondlife New Member

To white racists a white woman is "mentally ill' by default if she is dating a black man. She could have the sweetest disposition, the stongest character and the sharpest mind, yet all of that goes out the window if she is found to date black men. I'll bet they couldn't find any signs of "mental illness" if that same girl had lesser traits and dated only white men.

The "Fat" arguement has already been driven into the ground. In general what's thick to black men is usually fat to white men and of course there are exceptions. I've seen women who were 200 lbs plus but they were around 5' 10" and up, had small waists, wide hips, shapely thighs and big breasts and carried the weight very well. To me it's all about the hip/waist ratio and the curves that go with it. These are the kinds of women that a lot of white men find "FAT" The only example in Hollywood that I can come up with is "old" Anna Nicole Smith even though she was more like 160-180lbs.

The low self-esteem arguement is all based on the ASSUMPTION that all white women share the same sentiment of the racists that black men are inferior and that only women who did not feel good about themselves would stoop that low and settle for a black man, not knowing that they can do way better.

10. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

That actually reminds me of that crappy show Fat Actress with Kristie Alley. On one episode she tried to go pick up black guys because she thought they liked their women big. It was a stupid show.

11. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

if you ask me, you're the one who's being delusional and not facing up to reality. You, the rest of the guys on this board, and most black men out there with a brain know im telling the truth. Hollyweird is a perfect illustration of my point. Pamela Anderson has been known for more than 20 years now; why is she starting to go "there now? Was she blind all this while? Need i mention the amount of white women who, after recovering from a serious weight or drug problem, think they can date blacks at that point? Let alone the ones who sleep with black men while canning their white husbands and the money on the other side? Case closed. :roll:

12. Crystal

Crystal New Member

well, the good thing is that when women who are recovering from a weight or drug problem decide that they want to explore what maybe they've always held back on, they can come here and find out how black guys really feel about them and they might better stick with white guys or their electric friends.

If those are your standards, and I think I read somewhere else about age as well, they can't be over..maybe 35? It's good to have guidelines...

It's best to be up front and say what you will and won't accept and be firm about it, so dont' accept less and then be miserable about it.

It's just good for everyone, really.

13. tonytony

tonytony New Member

woah there peeps, i dont like the direction this thread is going so let me just say, its a well known fact that women (black or white) get more into there sexual peak from there 30's. people overly analyzing shit, before ray j pamela anderson has admitted to dating black men in the past, so dont get overly analytical or sensitive about this.

14. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Right on. I thought everyone was being a right idiot about this. Sure, she looks a bit trashy now, but I'm sure you all had a fiddle with yourself once upon a time when she was on Baywatch. And the reports clearly say that she picked up Hep C from a tattoo needle from her HUSBAND - bad luck to her but it's hardly evidence that she sleeps around is it?! At the end of the day if he wants to get with her then fair play to him, stinks a bit of jealousy from you guys really!