Percent of WW that would date a black guy

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by EmperorLelouch, Sep 24, 2012.

1. TB1958

TB1958 Active Member

That is correct, DK...since I only date women somewhat close to my age, that is exactly the situation. Most of those women have grown children, are divorced and are totally interested in what makes them happy (and gives them pleasure...we could start a whole other thread about dating more mature ladies).

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I leave that to you my friend. If I did it, it would make me the biggest hypocrite lol. I haven't dated a girl over 24 yet lol

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

get em while they're young

besides i think it's normal for men to be a bit older than the women they deal with

maturity levels and all

4. TB1958

TB1958 Active Member

LOL...maybe I will do that! I wouldn't know what to do with a 24 yr. old white girl...I might have to have an oxygen tank nearby!

5. The Dark King

I think life stages is more accurate than maturity. I've come across many people men and women who are older than me and are very immature. Just watch a little reality tv if you want a reference.
    I just find that women closer to my age are dead set on getting married and having kids TOMORROW.They biologically don't have time to mess around so they more or less put you under a pressure cooker. Let me add again my experience so we don't get some hurt feelings.
    One of the best things about chick is the fact she's young. We just enjoy our time together without her feeling like she has to know where its going in order to feel like she's not wasting her time. And I don't feel trapped like its the end of my life.

6. The Dark King

Not gonna lie it has its exhausting points but I think its more because my chick lives in the city and I don't so she wants to walk EVERY WHERE. Even after we go to the gym for an hour she wants us to walk all the way back to her place which is nearly 20 blocks(a 30 minute walk). It's a lot of get up and go but for me there are a lot benefits too. If I ever catch you on chat I'll say more I don't want to offend anyone

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Take it from someone who passed 35 a long time ago, we are not all like that. While I don't have to worry about my son's happiness (in choosing a partner, although if I do meet someone, if he doesn't get along with my son, he's not the right one), my guy's happiness is just as important as my own. It's as important to me to be a good partner as it is to find a good partner.

8. The Dark King

And where did I say anything to the contrary? I said in my experience more often than not.
    I'm not saying older women aren't good partners but for where I am in my life definitely not a good partner for me on any level except maybe financially and that's largely debatable depending on the woman

9. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

:lol: :smt045
    Walks are nice, lol

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How would you know? You've never dated a woman over 35. :confused:

To counter it, you're telling us girls in their 20's date/marry men for the man's happiness? LMAO.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

On a general note, your son not getting along with your b/f is not necessarily indicative that he is not the right one for you, because the reasons why are so varying.

JayArmy wrote a touching apology to the woman he deliberately chased off, who sadly ended up being the lost love his father never recovered from.

Unless one or the other refuses to work it out or it isn't based on physical/mental abuse, sometimes it's unfair to rid a partner, as it is for a parent who 'disowns' their kid/s for not getting along with their new love.

12. The Dark King

Just because I have dated anyone over 30 doesn't mean I don't have friends who are and/or date women in that age range.

And I think you must of misread what I wrote because I'm saying women in their 20s as far as I've seen factor in what their parents and friends think, how things look to society. I guarantee most of the men can tell you of an incidence where they or a friend experienced a woman who could hook up with them but couldn't date them because "what everyone think"

13. The Dark King

As a leisure activity sure but not after I've done an hour of crossfit. I'm from the burbs we drive everywhere lol

14. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

More exercise never hurt :p
    I know how it is though. Here in DC I'm like, "whatever, it's all close enough..". Then I go home and I'm like, "it's so far, I'll drive there instead...". Meanwhile it's closer than a lot of things in DC are :p

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ah got it, now that you explained in detail what you meant, I did indeed misread it. Sorry. :smt001

16. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

to the op, when you start analyzing how many ww would get down and what type they are, mentally you are already putting doubt in your head. once a person realizes they are everyones type no matter their background and doubt is removed from your approach you can bat a .800 everytime. the worst anyone of these types of women you describe can say to you is no but I bet the odds her friend would say yes are more in your favor.

I dont get why others complain about random posts these newbies post up, they are curious about something is why they post. sure they could be a troll but that troll has some deep seeded curiosity with ir so we should let em be till they fuck up.

i agree with this!

the ones that automatically think no then try it... the force(once you go black you may never go back) is strong with them.

i noticed the same thing on match, i started checking other and got more responses. I thought about getting another 6 month membership to attend those stir events, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

being a gentleman not caring what he spends goes a long way.

17. DJ_1985

DJ_1985 New Member

I'm not so put off by racist women as I am by women who just don't like me, which make up the majority of women I've encountered in my twenty-seven years of breathing.

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

0.000 - 0.001%

19. Mrjeffers23

Mrjeffers23 New Member

I was told by my brother who was in the military that WW over seas are more open to dating BM than the ones in the US.

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]