Percent of WW that would date a black guy

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by EmperorLelouch, Sep 24, 2012.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well it's true isn't it

:(

2. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

MrJeffers you are EXACTLY right. I experienced this myself. 27 years here in America all my life where it was HELL just trying to get out of the friend zone with any half decent looking white female, then this past february i spent a month and a half in Croatia where women were throwing themselves at me left and right, HOT ones too. It was insane. I met one who wants to be with me but since I've returned to the US another croatian girl (whom I didnt even meet over there she just randomly found me on Facebook) has been messaging me daily and wants to date me too. Everyday she posts on her wall pics of black babies and mixed babies and just last night told me how its her dream to have a mixed baby! :smt049:p I know U.S. white women who think mixed race babies are ugly and for that reason ALONE would never settle down with a BM. Women think about those things ALOT. "What will our children look like?" Its INSANE. Europe is where its at.

You would think American women are more open to black men than women in a country where there are none but life experience proved that assumption wrong. It is so strange. I think too many US women know their parents wont approve and women wont settle down with a guy if mommy and daddy dont like him. The bride's father walks her down the isle. She wants her kids to be close to their grandparents. Mom and Dad not approving really hurts your chances of getting a US white girl IMO.

I'm also not naive to the fact that being an American guy is a BIG plus with foreign girls and MANY of them dream of living here (especially ones from Croatia where the economy is S-H-I-T right now) so not only are they physically attracted to black men but many European women see dating/marrying you as a way to a better life, so it's a win-win for everyone. Their parents are PROUD of them if they bring home an American guy (regardless of his skin color, as long as he is AMERICAN). Being with an American guy is seen as a catch, a step UP for them. Friends of theirs get jealous. Why does SHE get to have an American guy and not ME?!?!? :smt054

Versus here in America where despite all the progress we have made and having a black President, blacks are still seen as somewhat 2nd class citizens so dating a BM is a STEP DOWN for most American WW. Unless you got Will Smith money or a Tyson Beckford body, good luck getting an attractive WW. There's too many handsome white guys to choose from. Why would she fuck wit some black dude whose abs and bank account ain't right just so mom and dad wont come to the wedding AND strangers/friends look at us funny walking down the street. And she's already a US citizen so she dont need you for that. Where's the upside for her? There is NONE. We live in a culture where the Bachelor is always white, the love interest in romantic comedies is always white, Brad Pitt and David Beckham are seen as the standard of handsome. It's tough to compete with that.:smt067

So yeah, European women GO HARD for black guys haha. It's awesome! Go over there sometime and spend a good few months (not just a week or two, they are surprisingly un-slutty and wont sleep with you unless they really can trust you after a while) and you will be THAT GUY whenever you enter the room and girls will always wanna party with you and date you. It will boost your confidence a trillion times. What will suck is eventually you will run out of money and have to return here to fucked up America, lol (back to "reality"...oh wait i'm not Usher/Trey Songz, im back to being steve urkel again, DAMN IT! lol)....:smt093

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Date black men? Wtf? I'm a god damn white women!!!!

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Wonder what the reactions will be to this post.

6. Mrjeffers23

Mrjeffers23 New Member

Lol
    He is right tho,but I think women in general don't like to date outside their race,which limits their dating pool.i know sooo many black women who refuse to date a white guy which is sad

7. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

That saying, "birds of a feather flock together"

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

shocking!

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Om goodness now we are fucking birds

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

@Playboy

It's called "Coming To America Syndrome" it isn't white exclusive either. People outside of America see African-Americans as exotic and some actually believe us to be wealthy because all they see of us are the famous ones.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt043

that's some good shit cuz, pass that blunt

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Don't smoke it. He's likely dealing with PCP.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ah shit boi you on a roll

gotta sling that rep to u when i can

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

M&C,those Euro women know where to find the livin large brothers not the lotto winning brothers.

16. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

I could be wrong but I have a theory/belief that most people make up their mind pretty early what their "type" is and they rarely deviate from that type. They may hook up with or even date outside their type but they will rarely marry someone outside of this type.

I'd say around 14 or 15 years old most people of BOTH genders, due to their relationship with their parents, early dating/sexual experiences, and childhood experiences, among other factors contribute to people deciding in their mind who their ideal mate is and who they want to end up with. I think an Italian girl from a Catholic family with a good relationship with her father will most likely have a thing for Italian guys from catholic families, date these types throughout high school, and wanna marry this type of guy when she gets older. A nice looking Irish guy with money and charisma could approach her in a bar and they could hit it off but because somewhere subconsciously in the back of her mind she wants an Italian Catholic dude, she will friend zone this guy even though technically he has all the things a woman should be looking for.

Another example: A black guy from an upper middle class/wealthy family who has issues with his over bearing Jamaican born mother grew up watching shows like Beverly Hills 90210 and went to fancy private schools full of super hot white girls and he developed a preference for white females. Now he is an adult and even though he could meet very pretty, smart, and kind black/latina women, he only has eyes for WW. Again, family and childhood experiences effecting what your "type" is. Also, a white girl who has a BAD relationship with her father and was a little chubby as a teen might have gotten made fun and ignored by her fellow white boys in high school but was accepted by black kids now is an adult and only dates black guys. Again, family/childhood issues and experiences shape our ideal mate because our ideal mate is intended to be our partner for life and our partner for life should complete us psychologically as well as sexually and usually there are psychological issues lingering from youth that we rely on our life partner to solve.

I believe that for most of attractive American white women who for the most part have good relationships with their parents/fathers and enjoyed good dating/sexual experiences during their youth with white male partners, they made up their mind pretty early that a white man is the man they see themselves spending their life with. So even if a black man comes along with the "perfect" package (handsome, charming, intelligent, a gentleman, good job, etc.) she may STILL reject/friend zone him (or at best hook up with him or even date him for a brief time before finding some lame excuse to end things) ALL because he doesn't fit that ideal type she has in mind. The ideal type of partner a man/woman has is almost unshakable, it's like having a dream career. If someone tells you cannot have it, you see your life as incomplete. For these women not to end up with the perfect white man of their minds, they would see their lives as a failure.

Quick personal story from recently in my life that I feel reflects this theory: I recently was seeing this beautiful blonde Ukrainian acting student here in NYC. We had hung out a few times amongst friends and a good female friend we both shared wanted us to date. We spent some nights together getting to know each other and she was showing me all the signs of interest (IOI's). Playing with her hair alot, flirting with me, smiling, laughing ridiculously hard at all my jokes, playfully touching me, crossing her legs toward me when she sat beside me and enjoying whenever i rubbed her thigh gently as we conversate, etc. After a few great dates I began to text her questions about Thanksgiving and if she wanted to go to a restaurant to eat. No response. Weeks go by. Then Hurricane Sandy hits. I text our mutual friend about her friend being MIA and she attributes it to Sandy but she also admits to finding it odd that this friend has been avoiding her texts/calls as well, all of this many days BEFORE Sandy ever hit. Anyway, long story short I take this mutual friend (who is Russian) to see Skyfall recently and she says she has been in touch with the Ukrainian girl and come to find out she LIKED ME ALOT but felt things were "getting too serious" and I asked my Russian friend, "Well if she liked me alot, why would things getting serious be bad?" and she goes "Because you are not Jewish and her parents want her to be with a Jewish guy". BINGO...! Some WW might even like you a TON but STILL wont date you because of factors such as religion/parental approval. So you never know what it can be. I've had a girl who ADMITTED I treated her GREAT dump me because i was too skinny. Now I lose out on a girl because I am not the right religion. :confused::smt071

The reasons for women not choosing certain men are endless...:smt100

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Completely wrong. On so many levels.

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Hilarious.
    I owe you a rep POJ.

19. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yeah they say that but it's all bullshit. Everyone has exceptions. BW can talk a good game about which men they won't date but....!:smt069

All women from my experience tend to nest with guys who are from a similar or higher socio-economic, educational and ethical background.

Physical chemistry and the type of person you are at your core will usually outweigh just pure skin color.
    I've dated WW who have never dated a BM before but who felt I was 'familiar' to them because she was comfortable with my type.

If a woman truly falls in love with you and it's reciprocated, assuming all other basic criteria are met, many if not all women no matter what the race of their man is are gonna be willing to go the distance.
    That's just my experience.

The problem is too many dudes are attracted to women they have almost NOTHING in common with, besides the fact she makes their dick hard.

You might get the pussy out of her lust/curiosity, but it will never be long term unless she can take you around her friends and family and they respect who you are and what you do for a living.

If you're into WW just for sex then yeah, you can find WW of every social strata looking for a stunt dick in the bedroom, but you'll never be more than her guilty pleasure unless you bring more to the table than your stroke.