Percent of WW that would date a black guy

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by EmperorLelouch, Sep 24, 2012.

1. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Based on a smal sampling of 6 of my friends that are all liberal and professional 66% have or would date a black man. However that is probably a skewed sample.

2. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

interesting read

3. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

There are alot of ww who would say they are open to IR but really dont seek it out...so the chances of IR finding them is rare based on the environments and community company they keep. If your encircle is lily white folks the chances of a ww going IR are not too good. I don't think its all about her being prejudice but what are her preferences and what is her comfort zone..

As much as we would all like here for there to be a total IR explosion..the vast majority of 90 percent of ww will still date and marry within their same race..just fact....anyhow..if you gave brothers 10 percent of all ww...there would still be alot of ww out there to choose from.

4. Torque

Torque Restricted

Most white women have not dated a black man, but it's uncertain whether that is due to them not being attracted to blacks or because their entire social circle consists only of whites, so that's what they're used to.

I think among white women say under age 35 living in major U.S. cities, about 30% probably won't date a black man. A good friend thinks however that around 90% of white women have at least fantasized about sleeping with a black man just for the experience.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Absolutely false my friend. I think younger generations don't care as much as the older ones once did.

6. Torque

Torque Restricted

I live in an area of Chicago that is almost entirely young professionals, and i see very few white girls with black guys. I've actually seen more interracial couples in southern cities such as dallas and atlanta than here in chicago.

7. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

It would have to vary from place to place, some high to moderate to low. But I still think that the overall percentage is low but at the same time rising among the young people. And again lol, depends on the area.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

is this really a thread?

and how come you never see threads like 'how many black guys would date white girls?'

[​IMG]

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Just lames trying to justify why they cant find women

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

From my experience, I have known white women who would date a black man. But, they are interested in guys who are independent and have it together(their own business, a profession, military,etc). I knew a white girl years ago who said that she would not date a black guy in her high school unless he was popular. I think, right now, white women in the US are a little hesitant or apprehensive about IR romances. I have made many platonic relationships with white women because they felt safe with me as a friend. There were not any FWBs with them. I think they already had their lovers in mind way before they met me. White men on the other hand, say they have no problem with a black man and a white woman together if the white woman is not too attractive. But, if the black guy is dating a truly attractive white(or Asian, Latin,etc) woman, then the white man is jealous and sometimes resentful. Family is important and the parents have the final say. A guy has to work hard to get their approval. Unless the woman is an orphan or is raised by her mother.

11. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

this is hilarious.

It's more like this:

1. Most women in general are inclined to date within "their own", including both racist and "nonracist" women. Why buck your own culture? Why face the questions and ire of your relatives? Besides, since most men make overtures mainly to women in their own race and culture, the opportunities for an exceptional outsider (the guy who makes bucking the system worth it) are minimal.

2. Women who are interested in a specific kind of guy outside of their race. The majority being nonwhite women wanting a white guy, but a few being those interested in black men.

And that's it.

Speaking of match.com, I've always wondered why people who specifically exclude a group still show up in their search results. It would be easy enough technically for those women who have zero interest in a black man to be excluded from results if you've registered as a black man.

When I had a profile there, I too indicated that race doesn't matter at all, though it did. There are indeed some cultures of women I'm less interested in, but I'm not about spreading bad blood, so rather than exclude them I just didn't respond to their messages. I bet a lot of white women who say race doesn't matter on Match are taking the same tact. I think it's much classier than indicating they'll accept anything but black, which comes across as racist (to some, not me) with their picture right there next to it.

Many women can't imagine they'd be attracted to a black man, until they are. Their minds are trained to think negative when it even comes to the phrase "black man". Sometimes it's so taboo and there's so much tension in studiously ignoring black men that if they're attracted to you they'll hate on you instead of loving you, because they don't know what to do with black men who don't fit the little box in their head labeled "sum and total of The Black Man". Bad case of "mediamagination" to coin a term.

But anyway, it's what you want that counts, so the way other people are is immaterial.

12. medullaslashin

Because women are different than men. Most guys, whatever their race, creed, and color, want pussy from whatever woman is attractive.

Ask Thomas Jefferson, Strom Thurmond, Mark Furman, Justin Volpe.

Guys are different from gals.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I often find in a few dating interracial dating sites that there are ww profiles that do not want black men, or men other than black. It is no sweat, but why are those ww profile that want wm in an interracial site? In adultfinder.com, a ww posted in her profile that she does not want to get responses from black men. If she realized what pictures she posted on her profile(swimsuit, lingerie, and nude) she will get a response from all sorts of men.

14. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's why a women like that would post: No black men, she knows she'll get attention from everybody so she'll be specific with exactly what kind of attention she wants.

I don't see why you guys are complaining about the whole No Black men thing, Most women who post stuff like that are insecure to begin with.

15. medullaslashin

I can understand it. It leaves a little "stain" on your psyche, to go to an interesting woman's profile and the first thing you read is "no blacks". It probably fucked with a lot of asian men in the past to go to all the profiles of asian girls looking for a white guy.

...But I don't understand why you should have to see those profiles anyway. The technology is there so that these women should not even show up in your search results if you've registered as a black man. It's easy enough.

Why personals sites haven't put that easy fix in place is a puzzle.

16. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

But the difference in that scenario is that those 2 are of the same ethnicity. The women who post "No black guys" are pretty much all non-black women. So with that said, we shouldn't even care.

17. medullaslashin

I agree with the "we shouldn't even care" part, after all, it's just a stranger and no one is really losing anything. But the fact is, people do care.You don't want to visit a profile and see that you're barred based just on your ethnicity. Especially being black male and having to face similar hitches in other aspects of your life. There's a residual aspect to it.

Even if you're an asian girl visiting a black guy's profile, it's unpleasant to be barred just based on your ethnicity. It's just natural to feel that way.

Of course, it's a small thing, and you gotta be strong, but it's such an easy fix technologically, it makes me wonder why personals sites don't make that fix.

Not only would it save the black guys consternation, it would save the women from having to choose between explicitly putting "no blacks" in their profiles or weeding through hundreds of responses from guys they can't want.

There are probably millions of women on personals sites - white, latin, asian, and even black - who aren't looking for a black guy but they have to weed through responses from black guys because the sites don't have that easy and logical fix.

That's all I'm saying. Technologically, it's an easy fix. Maybe there are sites out there that have it? I know match.com didn't. HowAboutWe and PlentyofFish are much better personals sites anyway -- and both are free.

18. medullaslashin

Btw, adultfriendfinder.com is a site for people who want sex. So I can see why she'd specify "no blacks" since she just wants to fuck and when it comes to that, physical attraction is all that counts. That's why she would also have the sexy pics.

Kinda like the controversy way back when a swingers club wouldn't allow blacks. :mrgreen:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had visited a swing club. After four hours, I left realizing that the swinging lifestyle is not for me. There is no guarantee that a person will have sex there on the first visit. I learned from one couple that a person has to come to the club at least three times before anything happens. The swingers have to like you.

20. scott1618

scott1618 Active Member

Why do you care so much? Its their loss. I wouldnt want to be with someone so closed minded and unintelligent anyway. I actually see it as a weeding out process for myself. Lots of white women that are open to BM today. You just have to show the universal characteristics of a man and they will come running. They can't help it Its biology and it will even draw in women that never knew they were attracted to BM.