Physique vs mouthpiece: What gets the ladies?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jun 2, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well the profile has my personality on it because what I write unless women too don't actually read the profiles and just look at pics.... nah women aren't as superficial as men are lol

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I am only trying to explain I don't go off looks alone. I'm looking for the total package.

Rember I was married for 5 yrs and with that same man for 16 yrs. I don't have a long history of dating but fair enough.

3. satyr

satyr New Member

I would destroy both of you. :razz:

4. The Dark King

Think so? I'd take that bet, don't let the women on here gas you old school

5. The Dark King

I came off as mean forgive me, it's just that I pay attention to people and their behavior especially what they say and what you reveal to me is that you do in fact have a type that you rarely deviate from and even when you do it seemed as if it was a big deal to you to give a non 6'5er a shot lol.
    My apologies

6. satyr

satyr New Member

I don't and you'd be a fool.

In any case the idea is a waste of time and resources for proving a tangential argument. Unresolved shit on the inside tends to manifest itself in such ways.

7. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Yeah.... I resign to being the crazy fish lady.

Meeting guys in person is hard enough as a deaf chick... but now videos? Not cool... at least a dating profile and messaging on it is typed, so it's accessible.
    If all sites start using videos, there goes my chance since I'm willing to bet 99% of those will not be captioned *cries* :p

8. The Dark King

It's friendly fun don't read too much into it chief.

9. The Dark King

Don't worry tinder, plentyoffish, and okcupid ain't going nowhere and those cheap mofos don't update lol

10. Nikkers

:smt089:smt089:smt089

...at least Newfoundland basically treats plentyoffish like the only dating site that exists. Yay?

11. The Dark King

You're cute enough you can find people on there lol.
    You need a bigger city to live in.

12. Nikkers

My problem is the guys I find are nothing like what I'm looking for. I know that not everyone is 100% unique, but all the profiles sound like they've been written by the same dude X 500.

And those profiles basically show no ambition, they lack the "go get em" attitude I like... I do need a bigger city.

13. The Dark King

Put NY in the search I'm curious what you might think

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what branch and mos ?

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

get your panties out your ass...im fucking with you..

all sensitive and shit. lol

16. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Didn't perceive your response as mean; perhaps I do have a type, I believe most people do. Does not mean I'm set on that on that one particular type.

17. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Tried to rep but I gotta spread it around first! This is such a true statement!

18. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I have a type too but I think we are all open to other "types" as long as they make us feel good.

19. The Dark King

In my experience when people deviate from what they normally like that shit don't last or they cheat.

20. The Dark King

So you'd date a short 300 lbs dude as long as he made you laugh and smile? Interesting