1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

2. Blocka

Blocka New Member

Yes. And this is coming from a (currently) super monogamous person.

I'm only comfortable with the idea if I ever reach the point where I'm still single, and unmarried by my early 40's. Currently in my mid 20's an I don't think I'd be able to provide the emotional support or sympathy if my SO came to me to discuss her relationship problems and dealings with her boyfriend. I think it'll take some time for me to mature into that mental state.

I have a fantasy of living with two wives. Maybe when I'm ready to settle down I can get on a dating site and find a woman that doesn't mind that type of relationship. It's a long shot which is why it'll probably remain a fantasy.

A few years ago I was set on the idea of polygamy being something I would never be interested in. The reason polygamy sounds so appealing now is that I realize I get listless and disgruntled with my relationships after awhile when things settle down.
    I need to be in the fire, enthusiastic, out constantly doing new things with my SO for to to feel like a good relationship but I know that's it's natural for people to slow down and that feeling of newness to wear off once you begin to know your partner better. So wanting to be poly is more about emotional needs, freedom, and inspiration rather than my sex life.

Going back to the fantasy. The ideal situation for me is to be able to have two women with me out for dinner( double the conversation and exchanging of new information) and sending off Christmas cards with the 3 of us and taking vacations as a family and going to multiple events and places supporting them. But also I'd be totally cool with just me having one wife and a girl friend and her a boyfriend and not having much cross over between the parties.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

For me, I don't share. On purpose, anyway. I don't want my man with another woman. And my faith and its principles back that up.

4. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

You double it... and then you cut it in half.

[​IMG]

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The polygamist theorem. :)

6. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

:smt025

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  7. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Only if I get to pick. :lol:

8. orejon4