'Power' Actor Omari Hardwick furiously defends his Wife from online taunters

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The best way to counter IR haters like Northslime, who applauds and commends "Black Twitter"'s racists for "keeping it real" (WTF?)...is to keep showing their gorgeous IR love. :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

goodlove in 5...4...3...2...

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

IR LOVE all day!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh i beat you to the punch....lol. see page 1.

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043

7. FRESH

FRESH New Member

You really channeled your inner Flaminghetero with that insult lol

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well, thankfully, I am not on social media. This site is the closest to it that I will ever come. I am not on FaceBook, Twitter and other sites so I would not know enough in those areas. But, I do understand the criticism that this couple is facing, as I am sure that you do, as well. I have heard and read it all before and it will not go away. Say, you are a billionaire. You've made a lot of strides to improve yourself and the way you live. You have your pick of any available woman you want. Do you think that when you choose one woman; even if it was for one night, that someone thinks that she is the "only woman"? Can you imagine what the buzz would be in FaceBook, Twitter and other sites? There will be comments like, " He doesn't belong with her." Or, He could've had any woman he wanted but he chose to be with her." All the way to, "I should be the woman in his life and nobody else."

But you know how this is. Jealousy is a very strong emotion. Tyler Perry is going to be a dad with his 28 year old girlfriend. No criticism there.
    Hugh Jackman's wife doesn't like it when women say that she is "lucky" to be married to a very multi-talented and handsome actor(he is 45, she is 58).

There is nothing politically correct about jealousy and envy with a side of lust.

No one knows the truth of a couple's relationship. Outsiders can only imagine one thing and one thing only; they imagine the couple's sex life. Sex sells every time.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well he definitely deserves it. I don't suffer fools gladly, and Northslime is a massive FOOL. He's been working my last nerve of late by repeatedly following me around to insult & lie about me. I have ignored him and not responded up to this point (per Webbie's Troll guidelines), but no more. Time for clapback.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Geez! Can't this guy and his wife catch a break? People need to leave others alone and mind their own business.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She looks like Kris Jenner(soon-to-be divorced) but hotter.

12. flaminghetero

:smt043:smt043:smt043

He was crying a while back because one of his nubian queens cheated on his corny ass.

13. flaminghetero

Exactly

That's his WIFE..not somebody's jumpoff.

14. flaminghetero

:smt042

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You people are so fucking sensitive

In some pics she looks like a 16 year old dude and in others she doesn't

Let's be real

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly! Since when don't we as a people make fun of certain couples?
    She's not cute in my opinion and unfortunately for her when she's an obviously really good looking guy that's going to be even more obvious. All they can do is ignore the haters and continue to live their really blessed lives.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Fuck it celebrities are made to be judged whether they realize it or not

That's how they make a living

18. The Dark King

Real talk, I will not feel bad for millionaires getting paid a shit ton of money for playing pretend. Fuck out of here people have real problems.

19. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I don't care what she looks like, but I have to admit, she doesn't look like I thought she would. Good for him for standing by his woman. Their child is gorgeous!

I would switch places with her for 5 mins :) THATS all I would need :!:

20. The Dark King

You're spoken for woman lol