Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. I need some prayers for a big cyclone coming my way on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. It's gonna be big and I am gonna need all the prayers I can get. THANKS!

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I got you in my thoughts & prayers, JABL. :)

3. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Thanks girls, all is good. Safe and well. :D

4. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Stay safe honey. :smt058

5. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

Whoa... You are definitely in my prayers!!!

6. where are you mama? Close to me? BE SAFE.

I thought I had a flight out last night but I got bumped off, looks like I am stuck here, prayers please, I need all you have got!!!!! THANK YOU

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

mama is in wa jabl.

to the beautiful women in qld...please stay safe. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones...!!! please let us know how you are going xxxx

8. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Yeah, cyclone Yasi is going to be HUGE :( I'm not sure we're really prepared for the destruction it's going to cause... I hope you're well prepared JABL and that you and your loved ones stay safe.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are you guys serious? Didn't you all just endure floods in QLD? Where is this hitting? I just talked to mum today and no mention of it. We are having curazy snow storms here in the east (States). I hope it isn't devastating there.

11. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

It's going to hit Cairns/Townsville area at around 10pm tonight. It's a category 5 cyclone, which apparently is pretty enormous. Eye of the cyclone is 100km and they're expecting wind speeds of 280km/h. They reckon it's going to continue inland which is uncommon....

Preeeeeetty sure it's gonna be devastating :(

12. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

13. z

z Well-Known Member

Done, will keep you in my daily prayers, you are one of the sweetest person in the forum, wish you nutin but peace and saftey.

14. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

I just wanna give all of you bothers and sisters in Christ a vote of confidence and remind you that you are utilizing a precious tool....There is nothing like the power of prayer....The Father loves the communication in prayers.......It is said that he inhales prayers and exhales blessings.......

15. z

z Well-Known Member

AMEN!

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Amen to that! Thanks, Arch. :smt023

17. Thank you so much my wonderful forum friends. Please keep the prayers coming. I still have power. The full force will hit in 2 hours. It is incredibly windy. I am with friends and we will go into a bathroom for shelter soon. We are well prepared. Hopefully we will get through this unscathed. My brother is at the bottom end of this storm (he is in Mackay, about 10 hours south) so my poor mother is so scared and so worried about us (she is far south). I am thankful to still have electricity/phone lines and the internet for updates.

18. Tortilla

Tortilla New Member

I want to pray form my family - mother,father ans sister. They have bad times now so need God's help as never before. Thank you

19. z

z Well-Known Member

JABL, I am glad you still alive, yo why dont ya move back to America. Sure as heck America can use a sweet lady like you. Move back to Cali.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

yeah go from cyclones and flooding to earth quakes