Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Prayers & love your way mama :freehug:

2. Cherok33

Father of Life, I thank you for my father. He
    was such a blessing to me while he was still with us. I still miss him so much. I thank you for what he left me as gifts of love and faith. I pray that he has enjoyed your embrace and that the relationship he and I have now might someday be renewed with you in heaven. Until then, I entrust him to your love and ask you to let him look out for me and to assist me to stay on the path to you.

3. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, Cherokee. You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers. Love & hugs to you & yours.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  4. K

K Well-Known Member

Cher - I wish I had some words to help you through your grief. Please be kind and gentle with yourself. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

5. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

there is no words that will ease your pain, but know that i feel with you and your family. my warmest condolences - :freehug:

[​IMG]

6. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Since I have no words for this I will just send you a virtual hug.

7. Cherok33

Thank you so, so much.

8. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

my thoughts & prayers go out to you during this moment. I really mean that...

9. Cherok33

Thank you very much, To everyone.

I appreciate all of the prayers, love and support. It's been a rough few days. I will never forgot him and already miss him so very much. I was his only biological child and a daddy's girl growing up for the first 13 years of my life. He was my mother and my father and often times the only person who has always been here for me. Even through his sickness and spending his last days with him, he was loving and faithful.

His pain is no longer and I find comfort in that.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

prayers are for u. take care

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Cher, I'm very sorry to read of your loss.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh wow...sorry l am so late learning this. A huge heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Beautiful prayer you wrote here. So good that you were able to reconnect with him emotionally and he you, over the last year. .You were really there for him in his time of need. Bless you and your papa. R. I .P.

13. Cherok33

Thank you!

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Cher, So sorry about your loss.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your fam during this difficult time.

15. Cherok33

Thank you!!:freehug:

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Here's to the "dash" of life:heart:

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Saturday, my Dad came down with what we thought was the flu. He woke up yesterday saying he was feeling better, but then proceeded to sleep most of the day away. And he wasn't hungry either.

Because he hadn't eaten much of anything since Saturday morning, he was very weak.

This morning, he wasn't feeling better, so my sister took him to the ER. She said that he looked very jaundiced

They did an x-ray, EKG, ultrasound, and took vials upon vials of blood.

They ruled out pneumonia, thankfully, but his liver numbers were very high.

Unfortunately, we won't know what's going on until sometime tomorrow morning.

So, thoughts and prayers for my Dad would be greatly appreciated.

Googling liver infection came up with liver disease and of course they mentioned liver cancer on the Mayo Clinic page.

My Mom and sister were in the room when they did the ultrasound and they both said the technician kept going back to something and they said whatever it was there was a dark spot on it.

Obviously, they don't have the training to read it, but they both thought it was weird that he kept going back to it.

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Prayers & positive thoughts on the way, Bookie. *hugs*

19. Cherok33

lifting your dad up in prayer for a clean bill of health, Bookie! :freehug:

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This! ^
    Hope all comes back well, Bookie.