Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Admittedly... I despise him, but that aside... I've always felt he wasn't quite right. In addition to being a mean-spirited person... I do feel he has a obsessive/compulsive disorder. That along with his massive ego is probably why everything connected to him is always the best, historical and so on. If you listen to him... He's never done any wrong ever, always has the best/smartest people around him and so on. Good example is he was going to get the best generals (I guess those who were in place weren't good), but even then... He "knows more about ISIS that the generals...". The childish name calling and rants against any and everyone who disagrees with him. What normal person acts like this? So, yes, I'd bet my mortgage that he's clearly not all there.

2. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

yeah, it is just something off, the way he talks, and describes stuff or words stuff, and so far it has been one thing after another with him.

3. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

oh, wow, that might explain it then, not a good start to a presidency

4. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Nope, it isn't.

5. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

6. blackbull1970

7. blackbull1970

[​IMG]

To go more into detail, this plan will:
    - disband the Labor Department division that has policed discrimination among federal contractors for four decades
    -cut budgets for programs that help tackle racial discrimination
    -reduce the government’s role in fighting against discrimination (like they did that anyways)
    -budget cuts within the Education Department’s Office of Civil Rights (which also helps colleges take sexual assault more seriously)
    -force the civil rights office to cut back on the amount of investigations it conducts

8. blackbull1970

9. blackbull1970

[​IMG]

Top lawyers with at least four major law firms rebuffed White House overtures to represent President Trump in the Russia investigations, in part over concerns that the president would be unwilling to listen to their advice, according to five sources familiar with discussions about the matter.

The unwillingness of some of the country’s most prestigious attorneys and their law firms to represent Trump has complicated the administration’s efforts to mount a coherent defense strategy to deal with probes being conducted by four congressional committees as well as Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-top-law-firms-turned-requests-represent-trump-122423972.html

10. blackbull1970

Reminder: Trump hasn’t named leaders for hundreds of government positions

• Thursday, June 1, marked the official start of hurricane season in the United States. As Mic previously reported, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is predicting an above-average hurricane season, with the U.S. facing a potential 11 to 17 named storms (storms with winds above 39 mph) in 2017.
    • And if just one of those storms makes landfall it could spell serious disaster, costing taxpayers millions in cleanup.
    • But here’s the rub: Neither the NOAA, the organization that tracks hurricanes, or the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the organization in charge of cleaning up disasters, are prepared for a high-volume hurricane season as both groups are still without leaders.
    • Why? Because President Donald Trump has either not named them or they have yet to be confirmed.
    • Read more.

[​IMG]

11. blackbull1970

12. blackbull1970

This isn’t about climate and it isn’t about Trump’s base. It’s about sticking it to the leaders of Europe. That’s what gave the Bannonites the edge. That and one other thing.

• Trump is scared. He’s entering a a widening gyre of political crisis over Russia. He’s scared and he’s angry and he needs friends. So he’s more and more likely to hug his base – both the most aggressive advisors and the most committed supporters. He’s trying to bring back Corey Lewandowski, his wildest and most troubling-driving advisor who has the unshakable loyalty and lickspittledom Trump now requires. Indeed, we can take it as a given that as the Russia scandal crisis deepens Trump will become more aggressive and more extreme in his policies both to maintain his emotional equilibrium and reinforce his backing from a shrinking base of supporters. This is as certain as night follows day.

"

Paris Decision Was Driven By the President’s Rage and Fear

13. blackbull1970

14. blackbull1970

Trump takes credit for 1 million jobs. Not true

President Trump proclaimed Thursday that he has created "more than 1 million private sector jobs."

"So where in the world does Trump get his 1 million figure?

Gary Cohn, Trump's top economic adviser, says the statistic comes from the ADP employment report. In other words, the the White House is ignoring its own government report.

"I'm standing by that if you add up the ADP numbers, you would get to the number the president put in his speech today," Cohn told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

The latest ADP report came out Thursday -- the day of Trump's speech -- and it only measures private sector jobs. It shows 1.2 million private sector jobs added since the start of the year.

But there are two big catches.

First, the only way to get to Trump's figure is to include jobs added in January.

Trump was only president for 11 days in January.

It's unusual to give a new president credit for that month.

Second, ADP is just an estimate. It's not the real data.

ADP is a company that prints (or direct deposits) paychecks for about 24 million Americans.

A few days before the official Labor Department jobs data comes out, ADP puts out an estimate of how many jobs were added or lost based on what ADP is seeing in the hiring and firing patterns of companies that it works with."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/01/new...n-private-sector-jobs-paris-speech/index.html

15. blackbull1970

16. blackbull1970

Emotional Trump supporter explains that his family ‘won’t be insured’ if Obamacare goes away

17. blackbull1970

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  19. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dangerous North Korea just effectively test-launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile while Trumpy the Clown is preoccupied with settling scores via Tweets. Winning in America!

20. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

The greatest trick the modern Republican party has pulled is not that it has convinced people that their leaders (e.g. Trump, Mcconnell) are good people. Most people hate them, and Trump's approval is historically low for this point in a presidency. Instead, the trick was to convince everyone that all politicians suck, that they are all equally crooked, so who cares who's in charge because it's either one clown or the other clown.

I find this sentiment to be wide spread amongst many of my friends who are basically liberal, and I find it extremely frustrating. I don't mean to suggest Democrats are perfect or anything: far from it. But there definitely is a real difference, and I feel Republicans have worked very hard to give people the impression that it's all a clown show so people like my friends are demoralized and stay home. If one politician stole a thousand dollars but the other politician he's running against literally murdered someone, that murderer politician is going to work hard to frame it as "Well we're all criminals, so who cares who you vote for, right?"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List