President sending 4,000 troops to Africa to fight Ebola: "if they catch....

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

smh.. this guy

WHEN TRYING TO BE FUNNY GOES WRONG...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other reports have him sneezing and joking 'I have Ebola!'

DUDE! really..

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wat a fucking moron

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

He deserved it!!!!!

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I am African but i wont buy that conspiracy crap, Ebola broke out in the 70s and the reason why it has become an issue is because the affected countries do not have the capacity to deal with it. Liberia Sierra Leone and Guinea are the poorest of the poor not to mention war-ravaged in the case of the first 2 countries which decimated the little infrastructure they had. Nigeria has dealt with it and so has Senegal. No white man brought anything to Africa so people should stop this conspiracy theories. While at it my fellow Africans should stop eating fucking bats and bush monkeys which carry the damn virus. :cool:

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Interesting take

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt107

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

You think the transmission from the animals to humans was from having them as pets?:cool:

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No. I've been bit by a dog before, needless to say I didn't own it. Unless the kids stay in the house and play battlefield all day like we do in America then they probably come in contact with animals.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You can own a patent on a disease by altering its DNA or genetic structure, thereby making it a new disease.

There several different strains of Ebola. Just because someone owns a patent on a specific strain doesn't mean it was originally man-made.

It would be interesting to know which diseases we now face today were created in a laboratory. That's where the coverup is.

When I say created in a lab, I'll use the analogy of cocaine. The coca plant has been around forever, but cocaine was synthesized by scientists in the late 19th century and a new addictive drug was unknowingly created.

I read a recent story about a NEW theory that AIDS originated in the 1920s, not the 1970s as I'd previously been led to believe;
    http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2014/10/10/scientists-pinpoint-origin-todays-hiv-pandemic/

Maybe this is factual, maybe it's not.

If the disease can be traced to the early part of the 20th century that debunks the belief AIDS was manmade. Convenient.

AIDS may be an old disease, but along the way it became IMO 'weaponized'; the disease became highly efficient at being spread uniquely though blood and semen exposure in the rectum and vagina.

Why would AIDS become so specifically adaptive to infect those who have unprotected anal and vaginal sex??

We all know that in chem and bio warfare, lethal chemical agents and pathogens are developed by rival military scientists to kill as many combatants as possible.

It's not much of a leap to believe there's a strategic advantage for some countries to secretly infect whole populations with deadly diseases.

I don't really think there's any conspiracy currently involved with the spread of Ebola, but I sure as hell don't believe the American people know the real story behind the spread and origin of global diseases.

No matter how many times you hear about the Tuskegee experiment, it's still unbelievable that our government would knowingly infect dozens of men with syphilis to chart the progression of the disease...WITHOUT TREATMENT.

That's a Nazi sci-fi horror plot.

Usually when someone gets busted committing a crime, it's rarely the first time they've done it.

It's only the FIRST time they got caught.

I have a hard time believing our government learned its lesson after Tuskegee and decided from now on to do the right thing.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

As for everyone else

Step away slowly from those unhinged conspiracy sites

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

I don't think folks quite understand how especially virulent this disease is. ..Its like the Damn devil him self sat down to create it. ....Ebola attacks the whole body.....It reproduces its self in the lungs, heart, liver and skin and then it so overwhelms human organs that they shut down one by one. ..If left unassisted, you literally die in your blood laced diarrhea. .....

13. archangel

Give it a couple of months maybe a year.....
    and the outbreak will go away. This isn't the first outbreak.

imagine if people put as much attention on the hiv as they do ebola now.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's awful. I heard you basically bleed out.

Well we did put attention on it...and were able to contain hiv. Its making a comeback though...

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. archangel

defined able to contain...We are close to the million mark for HIV.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I stand corrected.

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No shit

As long as people are sharing dirty needles and having unprotected sex, shits only going to get worse

What's sad is HIV positive people spreading it to others by not disclosing the fact that they have it

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Numerous diseases have nasty symptoms if you get them.

Ebola isn't easy to get, comparatively speaking. If the disease was really an airborne virus, there would be hundreds of thousands already dead in Africa from the current outbreak.

It's disgusting that people are exploiting this disease for political gain because the American people are so easily frightened.

I remember when Dubya's administration had Americans taping up their windows with plastic to protect themselves from a chem/bio warfare attack.:roll:

20. archangel

I 100 percent agree with this.

just got to weather the storm. like isis or isil
    flavor of the week.