President sending 4,000 troops to Africa to fight Ebola: "if they catch....

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bliss, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That link was interesting about HIV's origins...it stands to reason with the advent of interstate railroads and employment booms (with the sex trade following demand) that its spread would expand beyond the Congo.
    (btw, that HIV infection rate of 75 million world-wide is staggering.)

The other points you made were quite thought-provoking, also. Great post, as usual.

2. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Well Andre,
    You have to know that unless Europe and the US effectively block travel that this disease can and will pervade into their populations exponentially......Right now, as we speak, is a critical and crucial time for containment. ..This thing must be contained in and brought under control in Africa. ...And contrary to what authorities would have us believe, moisture particles infected with Ebola fever can travel airborne....

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  3. Raudi

Raudi Member

I didn't read everyone's post, but check this out.......

This is an essay by a man from Ghana on his take about Ebola...

"People In the Western World Need to Know What’s Happening Here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! “Ebola” as a Virus Does NOT Exist and Is NOT “Spread”. The Red Cross Has Brought a Disease to 4 Specific Countries for 4 Specific Reasons and It Is Only Contracted By Those Who Receive Treatments and Injections From the Red Cross. That is Why Liberians and Nigerians Have Begun Kicking the Red Cross Out of Their Countries and Reporting In the News the Truth. Now Bear With Me:

REASONS:
    Most People Jump to “Depopulation” Which is No Doubt Always on the Mind of the West When It Comes to Africa. But I Assure You Africa Can NEVER Be Depopulated By Killing 160 People a Day When Thousands are Born Per Day. So the real Reasons Are Much More Tangible.

Reason 1:
    This Vaccine Implemented Sickness Being “Called” Ebola Was Introduced Into West Africa for the End Goal of Getting Troops on the Ground In Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If You Remember We Were Just Trying to Get Into Nigeria for “Boko Haram”#BULLSHIT But That Fell Apart When Nigerians Started Telling the Truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global Support Fell Through the Floor, and a New Reason Was Needed to Get Troops Into Nigeria and Steal the New Oil Reserves They Have Discovered.

Reason 2:
    Sierra Leone is the World’s Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the Past 4 Months They Have Been on Strike, Refusing to Provide Diamonds Due to Horrible Working Conditions and Slave Pay. The West Will Not Pay a Fair Wage for the Resources Because the Idea is to Keep These People Surviving on Rice Bags and Foreign AID So That They Remain a Source of Cheap Slave Labor Forever. A Reason Was Also Needed to Get Troops On the Ground In Sierra Leone to Force an End to the Diamond Miners Strikes. This is Not the First Time This Has Been Done. When Miners Refuse to Work Troops Are Sent In and Even If They Have to Kill and Replace Them All, the Only Desire is to Get Diamonds Back Flowing Out of the Country. Of Course to Launch Multiple Campaigns to Invade These Countries Separately Would Be WAY Too Fishy. But Something Like “Ebola” Allows Access to an Entire Area Simultaneously...

Reason 3:
    In Addition to Stealing Nigerian Oil, and Forcing Sierra Leone Back to Mining, Troops Have Also Been Sent In to FORCE Vaccinations (Deadly “Ebola” Poison) Onto Those Africans Who Are Not Foolish Enough to Take The Willingly. 3000 Troops Are Being Sent In to Make Sure That This “Poison” Continues to Spread, Because Again It Is Only Spread Through Vaccination. As More and More News Articles Are Released Like the One Above From Liberia, Informing the Populous of the US Lies and Manipulation, More and More Africans Are Refusing to Visit the Red Cross. Troops Will Force These Vaccinations Upon the People to Ensure the Visible Appearance of an Ebola Pandemic. In Addition to This They Will Protect the Red Cross From the Liberians and Nigerians Who Have Been Rightfully Ejecting Them From Their Countries.

Reason 4:
    3000 Troops..... Is Ebola Susceptible to Bullets?? Ridiculous. Last But Not Least the APPEARANCE of This Ebola “Pandemic” (Should Americans Not Catch On) Will Be Used to Scare Countless Millions Into Taking the “Ebola Vaccine” Which in Reality IS THE PANDEMIC. Already They Have Started With Stories of How It Has Been Brought Back to the US and Has Appeared in Dallas, How White Doctors Were Cured But Black Infected Are Not Being Allowed to Be Treated Etc.

ALL That Will Do Is Make Blacks STRIVE to Get the Vaccine, Because It Appears That the “Cure” is Being Held Back From Blacks. They Will Run Out In Droves to Get It and Then There Will Be Serious Problems. With All We Have Seen Revealed About Vaccines This Year You Would Think We Learned Our Lesson. All I Can Do Is Hope So, Because They Depend Highly On Our Ignorance to Complete Their Agendas. Ask Yourself If Ebola Was Really Spread From Person to Person, Instead of Controlled Spread Through Vaccination - Then WHY Would the CDC and the US Government Continue to Allow Flights In and Out of These Countries With Absolutely No Regulation, Or At All? We Have Got to Start Thinking and Sharing Information Globally Because They Do Not Give the True Perspective of the People Who Live Here in West Africa. They Are Lying for Their Own Benefit and There Aren’t Enough Voices Out There With a Platform to Help Share Our Reality. Hundreds of Thousands Have Been Killed, Paralyzed and Disabled By These and Other “New” Vaccines All Over the World and We Are Finally Becoming Aware of It. Now What Will We DO With All This Information."

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Time to dust off my tinfoil hat

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Got to love the overly rabid fear instilled in the panicky public. The Entreoviris is much more a threat than Ebola in the US, so everyone....calm the fuck down.

[YOUTUBE]q-K_Cyxjf8A[/YOUTUBE]

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

you just like being gullable...like most servicemen.

8. flaminghetero

The CDC actually has a patent for the ebola "virus".

9. Raudi

Raudi Member

How far do you want to go down the rabbit hole?:p
    [​IMG]

10. Raudi

Raudi Member

11. flaminghetero

Just googled it..
    you'll never see that on CNN
    Too bad we no longer have a media that gives both sides of the story.

2 cases of Ebola in the US with a population of over 300 million is like making a big deal out of 2 people getting struck by lightning.

12. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

NOw that dallas has sent the nurse(solidifying my belief that that hospital in dallas was unprepared which cost that man his life) I will say that I knew it.
    How the eff do you send a man with ebola out into the general population!!!!

13. Raudi

Raudi Member

From what I understand, Ashoka Mukpo got the Ebola from washing a car. Now why would you do that?
    [​IMG]

Something smells fishy.......
    [YOUTUBE]/FfLTOaVwf6k[/YOUTUBE]

14. flaminghetero

That fishy smell is coming from Levy and Snyderman...you'd think jews who supposedly lost 6 million to the nazis would be above pulling such a nazi hoax on others...but I guess not...no wonder so many people don't believe the holacaust actually happened.

Ashoka Mukpo is an African name...WTF is up with that???

15. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

16. z

z Well-Known Member

"The name “Mukpo” is the clan name, Tibetan, of the cult leader that Ashoka Mukpo’s mother married. The cult leader isn’t Ashoka Mukpo’s father though. Mitchell Levy, the cult leader’s personal physician is his father. When the cult leader died in 1987 Ashoka Mukpo’s mother married his biological father.

The Mukpo Clan is the first family of Shambhala Buddhism, a 1970’s religious cult that today is a legacy Buddhist franchise of Buddhism in the West.

The cult began in Scotland with a shotgun marriage between Chogyam Trungpa, the man credited with introducing the Buddhism of Tibetans to the West, and Ashoka Mukpo’s mother, Diana Prybus, the 16 year old daughter of a wealthy London lawyer, an aristocrat, whom Trungpa, a grown man, let us say, interfered with."

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Took his ass to school

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

That flaminghetero character is a clown and has the IQ of a day old baby. I am happy you schooled is special ed ass:cool:

19. Raudi

Raudi Member

Less not get out of hand here, just be informed.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If by 'informed' you mean repeating debunked, tin foil hat conspiracy theories, I guess ur right