Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Athena

Athena New Member

Clearly you guys haven't seen many doctors period because I can list at least 20 that I know personally. :smt042

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I should clarify that it would be different if the person received the education at an HBCU.

The only one that I would have preferred to go to was Howard University, which is private, so that means a lot more student loan debt/higher indebtness. The other ones that are public I wouldn't prefer to go to. Instead, I have to go to a "white" public school and meet women that are white and of other ethnic groups.

You're totally right, JordanC. I plan on spending most of my time there on my studies so I could get that 3.0 average (hoping to exceed my goal) so I could get a financial aid scholarship. That would mean less debt in the long run and a better standard of living despite stifling economic times. Having fun in college is nice too, but I would do it sporadically, and also without the involvement of alcohol or marijuana, which is prevalent on some college campuses.

Nah, it hasn't improved that much. We are still being thrown under the bus right now at this very minute. It has to do with the 2012 political campaign. Race relations (primarily against blacks and minorities) will be brought up again throughout next year, so Americans need to expect next year to be politically and also racially polarized.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/26/ron-paul-newsletters-swiftness-of-black-men_n_1169990.html

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Petty, you don't even take off for Christmas, do you? lol:D

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Am I right or am I wrong

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Right. :cool:

6. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

True, I don't hang around a lot of doctors. Just mostly remembering back to my college days (went to a PWI with over 30k undergrads). Of all the female professors (who had doctorates) only 1 fell into attractive, skinny list. Granted I didn't have that many (five total). I had one female personal doctor and she was okay (not super good looking but far from unattractive). JMO.

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

exactly. The numbers were bad to begin with.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Interesting

the female educators around here are rounded in the looks and academic departments..and i know for a fact that members of their community dig handsome bm, just like anyone else would. It's time to stop bullshitting yourselves with generalizations and realize that attractive people attract similar partners regardless of race

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You don't miss a chance to throw a jab huh. Don't call foul later kid.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I dish it out but don't go crying when shit gets deep

that's lame tbh...ches you better not be that person

11. The Dark King

Depends on the program too. I bet if it was a teaching nursing or social work prof the chances of them being hot would greatly increase. I had a spanish teacher last semester who was gorgeous. As far as MDs it depends on the area. If you're close to a city they're usually hotter. Most chicks my age were in undergrad loving Grey's Anatomy lol.

12. The Dark King

She will be and claim later it had to be done because of my constant bashing of older and/or overweight women. I don't get why some of these haters wont just let me be lol.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Wasn't talkin' to you. Just answeiring Petty's question. Petty's always right. :p

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were fighting a war by proxy

leave my name outta this

:p

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

All right, all right. You're right. LOL

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

If I wanted to fight a war, I wouldn't do it hiding behind your apron. I think y'all know that by now.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

My apron

are you jabbing at me too

:p

18. The Dark King

That related to me lol
    Whatever you say passive aggressive warrior.

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nope. Just a figure of speech.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's about to get thick in here real soon if this keeps up

(thick as in drama not womens' weight FYI for you traumatized types)