Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL its a sad thought process alot of people end up with when they are taught these things, what happens when the black dude is broke and so is the skinny white chick lol ive seen people break down when they cant accept that, id like too see something like miss ireland and her bf happen in the us, that would cause serious damage control lool

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

and if he does not have money, he automatically gets labeled as using ww for money. Cant win.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I won't say it can't happen because as of late I am so floored at all the young gorgeous ww who prefer bm. Not just willing to mess around in college but find preppy college educated bm hot. I ran into a few months ago at this rock climbing place I had to go to for work. One of the girls who worked there(21. I definitely had to find out cause I wanted to come back on my own and scoop her up) was all about bm. She was telling one of the younger guys I work with how she's just attracted to chocolate skin and how big our eyes are (that's a first its usually another big thing they talk about lol) but she was real open about the same way many women are very open about their preference for latin, Italian, or even "All American" guys. It was really interesting to see with my own two eyes. So that Ms Ireland shit might not be in the all too distant future.

4. The Dark King

Well you can if you get the girl :D

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I just meant the perception

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

When I was in college, I dated a black guy (well, dad was from Cameroon and mom was Swedish - he did not look biracial at all. Gorgeous as hell:)) that was a subway train conductor - we were both dirt poor.
    This was in the early nineties and NOBODY took a second look at us, we never stood out and never did I hear a bad thing, ever. That was in Europe.

7. The Dark King

That my friend is the key difference. We are woefully slow and ignorant in this country and refuse to change.

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

and that was in the early 90s. Just sayin.

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

then those ww are usually accused of being brainwashed by the jewish media lol, young good looking ww stating a preference for bm seems to devastate insecure wm especially who come up with that crap

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  10. The Dark King

I don't get why they care. There are plenty of women out there. It's not there's a shortage lol.

11. The Dark King

Where the hell are you when I try to make this comparison. Tired of getting the typical "Oh please Andrae you need to get out more. There are plenty of great young beautiful ww in this country who like bm"

I keep seeing the contrary. The evidence still points to Canada, Europe, and Australia for beautiful young ww who like black men.

12. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Most of the time, it is like you say. But of course also here in Europe one meets close-minded people. But they are seen as low-class people. Low education, never travelled, no international connections (business or private) or experiences, many times jobless.

13. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

it all goes back to their childish fear mongering they think can actually work, like the lies about bm, the white birth rate, basically white people like them love playing dumb

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Of course Europe has its racial issues, lots of them. But having live both here and there for a substantial amount of time - I can say from my own experience dating bm is completely different here as in Europe. Even in the early 90s, nobody took a second look at us. Really.

15. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I didn't doubt it, FG. I have no experience of acceptance in US, but of course I can read about the problems that seem to be overseas.

I just wanted to mention that there isn't 100% tolerance in Europe, but this small group doesn't have an influence. But it can happen that you meet one of them.
    It's pretty oldfashioned to be close-minded, the world is small, nowadays.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

thosse are things i notice with those people against it, especially those in WN parties here in the uk

17. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

You are saying he didn't look black so if he had they would have looked twice? I am grateful I live in an area of the US that doesn't get wigged out by IR couples. I have yet to catch people looking in a bad way.

18. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

No, I think she is saying he looked Black despite his admixture.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Yes, that would be correct. :)

20. Laja25

Laja25 New Member

Not all are like this.
    I was 18 when I met my boyfriend.
    18 is not so old , isn`t it?