Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

I dont like to see my favourites disagreeing with each other. :D:D

2. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Honey in parenthesis is not really your term of endearment towards me, I gather, and that's ok too, but I'll probably endear you even less with this. It's not who pays for the date, but the implication as to what should be expected. These male/female implications run the gamut throughout many different aspects of male/female interaction(s), and women know from a very young age the power they wield over the opposite sex. Heck, some women may plan to go to a bar, or nightclub, totally broke, but fully expecting to leave completely drunk, because they know they will seduce any given, yet unsuspecting victim guy into buying them drinks all night long, yet that woman will walk out of the club with a guy she actually wanted to be with.

Once again, let's keep it real!

3. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

You're impossible!

I'm not playing the woe is me, but simply making a few points, obviously futile, of course. You've gone emotional, so I will NEVER make enough sense to you now. So let's just leave it at we agree to disagree.

Sorry for upsetting you, and for this disagreement.

4. scylla

scylla New Member

it's not a paranthesis, it's quotation marks. There is a slight difference, one meaning that it is said with dripping irony, thats the one I used.
    Do you know why I used it? Because you called me sweetie. Did you think that it was ok? Did it make you feel all warm and happy inside? Good for you! Now, learn from the experience and never do it again, because it is NOT apprieciated.

It not who pays, but what is expected? So wait, if he pays, and they have sex, its ok to call her a slut, and if she pays and then has sex with him, its ok to call her a slut.. or wait. Oh no, I can't see the logic OR what you are trying to mean! My eyes, they hurt!

Women do not have any power over men. I'm sorry, but no we don't. The power you talk about is basically that we can dole out the pussy-stamps. But if we do it wrong, missuse that power, we are the bad guys. So, lets see, a power that can not be used in any other way then the recievers of the stamps wants it to be used.. Hmm. Not much power there.

And I feel SO sorry for the guy who buys drinks all night just to get a woman drunk enough to have sex with her, and then doesnt get any.

Off course there is women who uses such men. After all, all they wanted was sex. I don't even see anything wrong with that.

5. scylla

scylla New Member

Making points and looking like a complete twat, who would have figured they were so closely related?

You wont make sense for a reason. Sorry that you feel sorry, always sorry to hear someone being sad, however I'm not sorry for standing my grounds and speaking up. There is a line for how much shyte I'm ready to read and you crossed quite a few times.

I'm gonna ignore the "u are emotional" statement. It's just.. too low.

6. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

You see, I don't even know why it's gotta be like that!

I never attacked you. So how did I cross any line? I take it you want to hear what suits you, but I'm not here to please you. It's rather arrogant of you to chime in, and think you need to "stand your grounds", when I am not personally attacking you, or any other poster on this thread. But if it makes you feel good to be insulting, and nasty to me, over my comments that were never intended to be offensive, then may you have the floor.

Good Day! :)

7. scylla

scylla New Member

You know, if your comments aren't intended to be offensive, but are.. maybe you should rethink your statements? I also find it intriguing that you haven't once answered the question on why and how and when you would find it ok to call a girl a slut and also, you forgot to give a proper actually good explanation why you think grown women to be second rate material.

I am arrogant by the way, fairly well spotted of you. It's a pity that you don't have the same insight in anything else stated (by yourself for example) <<- thats a paranthesis.

Nice smiley. Does it feel better now?

8. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

If my comments are offensive to you, then I apologize. Yes, maybe I should look into myself, and rethink my statements, for I am not inclined to think I'm perfect. So thanks for the advice.

When did I ever elude to the fact that I think it's ok to call a woman anything other than her name? Or treat older women like second rate? I was merely stating to the OP that in a relationship of mutual satisfaction between himself, being younger, and feeling used by an older woman, that he too shall be able to find being with an older woman, equally rewarding. If you took it any other way, then maybe I should have saved it, for it may have quite well been inappropriate to say, but what's done, is done, either you live to relish in my mistake, or move on, the choice is yours, but by not moving on, you show your own imperfections too, so take that advice, the same as you're delving it out will ya. I have nothing but respect for women, heck, I'm raising a daughter for Pete's sake.

9. tonytony

tonytony New Member

scylla I think your over analysing what rinnaye said cos you want him to transform into something he isnt, just deal with it.

I know first hand what he is saying and I can completely relate because there are some mean women outthere, who use men and then try and challenge and undermine his man hood. If you arent as objective as rinnaye you can easily becomes the "nice guy" who finishes last.

The reality is that in not being the "nice guy" you get what you want but you leave a trail of women who become upset and almost bitter. Not nice but I noticed when they get older become less manipulative they lose there looks which gave them so many options when they were young, but above all else they come to appreciate kind good men and are more open to showing this appreciation. They then start thinking about love properly and start being less two faced or complicated cos they know the offers dont come everyday, for most men who meet older women they normally think why cant meet a young fly chick as cool or as sensible as the older chick?

You come across as an angry person scylla, the reality is that guys like rinnaye are about and have most propably been bitten many times before so now play the dating game like a game. I used to be like that, I met many snake-like girls who treated me like shit and as time went on I became really objective and called it like i saw it. I got a whole lot more ass. Some of the girls I was banging where in FHM and Maxim and I didnt give a shit cos I got what I wanted, it wasnt till I met my current girlfriend that I developed that openness and trust and after that I was happy to do all the mushy, almost cheesy things like roses and love notes cos I know she deserved it.

The reality is that there is a good percentage of women outthere who dont deserve that and if you go in naively expecting that you will get hurt.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL

As for flygirl, I know of some attractive late 30-early 40 white women, that are still appealing. And if your husband is a doc, I also agree that he could have had his PICK of the litter. But for some reason, he went older. Guess he wanted the maturity (and whatever else you brought to the table) and less games.

11. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Good Post!

And even though I have not been played like a fiddle, I have seen first hand at what happens to those guys who are, so it's enough for me to say, better them, than me.

I'm glad to know you found your princess, but I'm also willing to bet you don't constantly go gaga over her too. For if you wimp out like that, then we both know how it'll turn out in the long haul, so even though you are no longer in the dating game, we both know the same general principles, and rules do still apply, when dealing with the opposite sex even in a relationship.

Yes, scylla is highly attractive, but yet way too angry.

12. Athena

Athena New Member

This thread is bothersome to me on so many levels beginning with the sweeping generalizations put forth by the OP and ending with the thoughts that attractiveness expires at some age and includes all things in between.

I would like to put a message out there to the nice men of the world - there are MANY women who appreciate you, who love you and who crave you. Not every woman is a self-hater seeking men who will trample her down. If you are a nice man, continue to be one, and be one 100% of the time with your woman - she will love you for it - I do!

I will not "go emotional" even though many of these posts have been quite tough to read. Yes I know I don't have to read them, but it helps me to see how some people think.

I fully admit I can be naive when it comes to humanity because I tend to think people are inherently good, just circumstances may lead them to make poor choices. Obviously though, this thread (and real life) has illustrated that some people intentionally take advantage of others (men & women both) and intentionally don't give a poop about anyone but themselves leading them to hurt and maime the psyche and hearts of their victims.

I am not a bleeding heart nor am I a wimp of a woman. I own my own firearm, I am skilled at warfare (ok not all parts of warfare) and saving lives. I stand up for my rights and for the rights of others around me. Perhaps my outlook on life is too Zen for the real world.

It would be unfair of me to decide that all men are selfish pricks and only care about getting laid, just like it is unfair of some men to think that all women are manipulative or desperate.

It's also extraordinarily unfair to say that people become less attractive as they age. Just wait fellas, if you are lucky you have another 40-60 years on this planet and you will see how that feels to be ignored, considered worthless because you are not 21 years old. You might then develope a sense of humanity and love for your fellow person instead of only thinking "what's in it for me".

I don't have a point to this post - just a request that you don't lump all women into a horrid category and I will not lump all men into one either.

Thanks for reading....

13. LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR

LUCIFERMORNINGSTAR New Member

You have attained mu...or are close to attaining it.

Great post.

14. Athena

Athena New Member

I was aiming for sigma or was it sigmoid? Meh it's all dark and shady there anyways.... lol

15. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

Hey Petty, thanks for the acknowledgement on the signature, but I can't take credit for coining that phrase. It was first used on the forum by Injera70, in a post to Karmacoma, but even before then, it was a line in the 1999 hit movie The Best Man, which was used by Terence Howard (Quentin), in reference to Morris Chestnut's (Lance Sullivan) character.

16. KnCA

KnCA New Member

Co sign

There truly are those of us who appreciate a good nice man and who will treat you very well. Please do NOT buy into the bullshit that you need to become something other than what you are, play some game, etc. even if you have had a bad experience(s). And the idea that one needs to keep some sort of game going in a relationship....:smt078

Well it's no wonder that some people can't seem to have a relationship for very long. When one doesn't have what they really want in life they may want to take a look to see if what they are doing is really working. I'm sorry about the 40 something year old players out there are rather pathetic. And the truth is that those types of older black men have a tough time having a real relationship with any woman (I did NOT say girl). They simply aren't up to it.

I choose to firmly believe that there are those men and women who are fully baked out there. Those who know who they are and realize that there is someone who will appreciate them for who they truly are without any manipulation and games to get there or keep it going. Sure I get frustrated with the bullshit and will vent with the girls just like anyone else. I may say DAMN what's the deal are there any REAL men out there. But you see REAL means genuine. It's about the heart and soul of the person. It's about them being proud of who they are and showing that rather than the surface crap. It's about being human and making mistakes and cleaning them up. It's about truly caring about others not just giving lip service to it or playing up to things they think the other wants to hear or say.

It isn't about insulting someone and then coming back to kiss ass because that's the game they play. It's not about keeping someone on guard or any of that. Because you see real people really care about one another and have no interest in doing anything that would be harmful to someone that they care about. They are interested in building trust not destroying it.

I think we would all be much better off if we just became comfortable and confident in who we are and stay true to ourselves. I mean come on really...really - do you REALLY want to be with someone that you had to play games with to get? or keep? That's just so sad!

17. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

I hear ya loud, and clear. But for the most part, what you said will be ignored by some, because people may play whatever games they do, (while just dating), which I don't say is necessarily right, but may continue to play the field until they find the right person, and once that happens, they end up being the best person ever for that ONE, and when those who are ready to settle down with the woman that's right for them, then it'll happen as it was meant to. Until then, live, be free, and enjoy the single life is how I like to look at it. It's ok if some people just don't want to settle for the sake of settling, especially when there is so much more out there to be offered. Isn't it only natural to want what's best for yourself, as long as it doesn't come at the expense of others?

18. Athena

Athena New Member

I agree, it is natural but the key ingredient missing in many of the posts on this thread are the last few words in that sentence: doesn't come at the expense of others.

19. rinnaye

rinnaye New Member

My understanding of this lil fact, and the practice of it, should lend itself to my redeeming qualities. :D

20. KnCA

KnCA New Member

Of course Rinnaye...and I'm not interested in "some", or those who play the games. I've never advocated for settling, that would never be something I would recommend to anyone.

I have no problem with those who are wanting to date, enjoy the single life, whatever. The issue is about the games to either get someone and/or keep them.

What I wrote is all about wanting the best for yourself and others. Playing games and being manipulative is not consistent with that.