Quincy Jones's Preference for White Women

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

If there's ever an example of a African American man who has the utmost respect in the entertainment industry, it's "Q": Quincy Jones. However, Quincy most definitely has a preference for fine white women: Ulla Andersson (ex-Swedish wife); ex-wife actress Peggy Lipton; actress Natassja Kinski (never married her, but had a child with her); he dated a French model for a time; then dated Hugh Hefner's ex, Kimberly Conrad (Canadian, ex-Playboy centerfold model).

'Q' has never made any derogatory statements about BW...he doesn't hate sistas -- he just prefers white women! His preference for WW hasn't hurt his long distinguished career in the entertainment industry at all.

BTW, 'Q' is one of the richest Afr-Am in the entertainment industry having produced & arranged Michael Jackson's 'monster' albums, Thriller and Of the Wall...as well as executive producing TV's Fresh Prince of Bel Air, starring Will Smith. This has made him one of the wealthiest 'players' in Hollywood.

Here's a link to 'interracial' relationships:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_interracial,_interethnic_or_intercultural_couples

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Re: Quincy Jones's Love of White Women

Isn't he one of the creators of Mad TV? I see his credits all the time, when the show is over.

3. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Re: Quincy Jones's Love of White Women

You're right -- I forgot about Mad TV.

The Kid Rasta 8)

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Q's preference hasn't hurt him one iota.

The Kid Rasta 8)

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Maybe because he doesn't put his face in the limelight. Q has always been the man behind the scenes.

Q also produced the theme song for Austin Powers. Check the credits. He is well accomplished and I completely admire his production skills. I'd like to do produce some Hollywood projects myself. :D

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I think that you'd be pretty good at producing as well. And, yeah, Q is pretty good at it himself. I saw him in a Mad TV sketch, where he made one of the actors take a piece of gum out of their mouth, put it on a giant wad of used gum he kept in his drawer, and then made the actor take one of the used pieces off of the wad, and then chew it, while making him leave his office...

and then, HE took out a fresh stick of chewing gum! Ha!