Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Athena

Athena New Member

Lol, here in Canada, we move indoors and get busy even more during the winter :smt029

2. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

So true Athena! It is indeed getting busy weather in these parts!

3. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

:smt038

4. Athena

Athena New Member

5. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Yikes! The fire alarm is going off in my building?!

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

LOL. Nope. I don't even like to camp...unless we use at least campers, though I'd prefer a cabin.

No uniform for me!

Thank you, lovely people! I asked my daughter after the 2nd meeting if she liked me being her Troop Leader and she enthusiastically said yes...but then again, she is biased. LOL.

That shirt is awesome!

Co-sign to both, Pixie!

7. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I thank you and my legs thank you. It was a bit disconcerting this morning. Spasms in my calves and my right leg buckling every time I put weight on it. But it got better :-D

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Ok someone is going to have to explain the point of "toe lingerie" to me:confused:

9. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

I had to look into it...

it's just a fancy name for a toe sock with flair, apparently. lol

[​IMG]

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

haven't you ever heard of toe cleavage? the shoe industry goes in and out of pumps that either show it or cover it...

11. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

It's pretty enough I guess, but it looks uncomfortable..there would be an edge to that underneath the sole of your foot.

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I don't like it. It looks like underpants sticking out of your shoes. I would rather see toe cleavage. ;)

13. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Dear Ex-Boyfriend,

You are a truly good and decent man. I am sorry that your current girlfriend has turned out to be an emotionally abusive psychotic bitch.

However....your life is chaos. Your life has always been chaos. Being with you was like standing in the center of a tornado.

While I hope, truly, that you get sorted out, I am not your mother. I am not going to pick up the pieces of your life once again and sort you out. I do not do chaos anymore, it is bad for my physical and mental health. There is a reason I moved 2000 miles away from you.

That being said, you may feel free to stop sending me random texts updating me on the current wind speed in your tornado, and signing them "Love you!"

14. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Sort of a "pull up your damned pants" sort of thing?

15. z

z Well-Known Member

I just heard some polls list Herman Cain as a front runner, lol. Would you look at this, a BM try to oust another BM out of the White house. I aint never thought I would live to see a day like that, hahahahaha, Poltics as usual.....

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I've become so much of a loser that my idea of fun on a perfect sunny Saturday is chilling at work and helping out as if I live there.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Oy. Go home, dude.

18. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Maybe I should change my username to PREvert.

19. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

it appears that even she thinks it's so ridiculous that she's blindfolded herself so she doesn't have to see it

20. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Tarshi wins the internet tonight. :-D