Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

We should ask the men with a foot fetish what they think of toe lingeree...

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm totally drunk right now. LOL.

3. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone had a fun night? :)

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I did! :smt023

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Im at Lake Arrowhead for a conference, this is not the place to go alone... I should have brought someone....

The meeting had a mid day break.. I hiked 6 miles on my own and had dinner on my own.... pretty amazing place, awesome meeting.. but man...........
    :smt012

My firend from a competing company was supposed to come but she had an emergency w her dog.... and havinf her friends daugher living w her... something I might bring up in another thread.... wild story.

6. satyr

satyr New Member

Alternately bored and amused with the neverending bitter fest. I expect tomorrow will bring some new complaint about the unfairness of it all.

I still won't give a fuck.

7. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Oh my, hope the dog's okay :( .

Sounds like a nice place to hike ^.^

8. Stheno

Stheno New Member

another busy week for me :(

9. satyr

satyr New Member

A little too much self-pity on the board lately; people drowning in their fatness, blackness, ugliness, and impending atrophy.

Anyone out there who's good looking, in good shape, has no difficulty scoring a date, and no self-esteem problems?

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You assume that only good looking thin people have no trouble finding dates. There are plenty of average looking, not so thin people who have no trouble scoring dates. Why? Because they are interesting, intelligent, funny, emotionally literate, good conversationalists, etc., and they look for the same in others.

11. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I'm too fabulous to be drowning in self pity...you of all people know this :p

12. satyr

satyr New Member

[​IMG]

13. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I think I am going to post my oobs! That should start a new thread! lol

14. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

You should. I have never seen them. ;)

15. wtarshi

lol...I dare you to do it...!!!!

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Um, girls, I think that's another board...Lol! :D

17. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Someone or something needs to lighten the mood on the forum. It's becoming a less enjoyable place to come, the lack of civility, the commonplace use of invective, and bickering to unappreciated levels.

18. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

How do you post a pic from your computer? I will so post my oobs! They are boobs and I feel the forum need a lift! (no pun intended) lmfao

19. wtarshi

Do you have a photobucket account? If not, you can email me and I'll post your oobs on your behalf ;)

20. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

I'll give you a hand, no pun intended. Go to photobucket.com, create an acct. and post your picture to your album there. Then, follow the instructions below.

How do I add an image to a post?

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [​IMG] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too