Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

He's a lucky guy. This "nigger nag" would have demanded that the tow truck and insurance companies get called so he feels some financial pain for his asshole-ishness.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thanks boobs the love is always mutual

3. The Dark King

My lawyer friends said the same thing. Think I might have to roll with my legal team

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Sounds like good advice.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. Its cool. I wish i could have found some funny gifs that wouldve fit the situation and the whaaaaaat...

Anyway, you are gonna have a great time with the baby.

Its awesome to watch a kid grow up.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly....you definitely have to keep your cool. People like that are trolling. I do things that really piss em off such as .....
    1. Give em the side eye
    2. Ask them ...."really, thats the best u got"
    3. Do the pee wee herman and say

[​IMG]

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I would have gotten out my phone and called the police immediately...next called my insurance company to make a claim...got his insurance information...as soon as that guy got foul all the keeping this between us would have been OFF

Why on earth would you let someone weasel out of anything and pay for it yourself...an accident is an accident even if the damage is minor to the car

8. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

You horny dog you need to choose one of them, Cherok33 or the Swedish Bombshell. Who is it gonna be?:cool:

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly. A guy (wm) almost hit me and i messed up my rims and tire. I chased him down and pulled him over

Now i kept my cool...smiled and told him what he did. He knew he was wrong.

I called the police and moved on.....he couldve easily acted a fool (he couldve acted like nothing happened or better stated he didnt do it.)but he kept his cool.

10. The Dark King

Because the damage was minimal and truthfully I didn't trust myself to be around him too long. I have a temper and if left unchecked I would have probably gotten myself in trouble.
    I know it makes no sense but I did what I thought was right in the moment.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's so hard not to fly off the handle lol

But like I said...racists are experts at provoking fights (and shooting you) and playing the victim

12. The Dark King

Yup and the weird thing is dude was a little guy maybe 5'5 at most and 150lbs
    I always chuckle to myself when dudes like that play victim so weird.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...sometimes u have to listen to that gut so yeah i understand..they are paying for the damages right?

14. The Dark King

Yeah
    The owner couldn't have been nicer. Offered me cash and apologized.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It was either that or a topless skype session with batman

I'd offer the cash and apologize too

16. The Dark King

Lmao
    Dude looked like a problem you can tell he's either a fighter or ex military by his movements. Its funny how dudes like that are usually way more easy going

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

How can you tell a fighter by their movements?

Did he start practicing straight punches from a rigid horseback stance or something?

18. The Dark King

Just a lot more relaxed a ready demeanor not tense not fearful.
    Feel me?

19. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

POW! Guess who now has 50/50 joint PHYSICAL CUSTODY of his little princess? I came, I saw, I conquered.....

20. The Dark King

Congrats fam