Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Damn y'al run off that nice professional woman already?

I swear Y'al worse than Fergie PD and Big brother house combined, lol

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know, right

Seriously at this point, anything the government says and does is suspect

Many people believe the government is in bed with big pharma and everyone else, therefore prolonging widespread legalization of weed to protect incomes

How dare people think they'd be able to legally buy or grow drugs, when I got good shit requiring a prescription and a pharm corp right here

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If this shit ran her off, imagine how she would react when someone called her and her man slurs in public

4. K

K Well-Known Member

What lady? Dang I miss all the good stuff!

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I don't know either....obviously 'z' was trolling some inconspicuous chick for some of that alleyway pussy

6. K

K Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Call it like I see it

8. z

z Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

People don't put enough on hard work anymore. All these foreign countries have farmers and goat herders pumping out doctors and engineers like we do obese people. Having a kid with a high IQ don't mean shit if they just want to be a dj anyway.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Keeping up with the payday theme..since other posters are going shopping n shit once they cash they checks

[​IMG]

15. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

You make me giggle

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Everyone already knows what you make me do

Seriously tho, I've been on that special diet more than I'd like to remember

You know...the one where you dig around for any food that may be lost or hidden until you get paid :smt033

17. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Been there before lol. Are you replacing the food you've been secretly scavenging from the fridge at work yet?

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's funny you'd say that

People have been eating food that didnt belong to them ever since I started there

The fucked up part is having someone who easily makes three times as much as you do, 'accidentally' eat that hungry man dinner you were saving

I've had coworkers have their entire lunch bags disappear before..especially on that overnight shift when no one is around

19. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

doesnt that just sound so incredible familiar!? welcome to my life!

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously it's like no matter how much I plan, I'm broke for a while til I get paid

I try to keep an emergency stash of ramen noodles somewhere