Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Flashback! Brought me back lol

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

True that. My girlfriend gave me this incredible reaction this weekend of back to back to back Orgasms this weekend. Her body kept trembling, she said out loud, "oh my god, what are you doing to me?" then she started shaking hard, grab hold of the bed sheets in tight balls, started to squirm away from me but I pinned her arms to the bed and pressed my tongue harder against her spot that I was licking and she started moaning uncontrollably "daddy I promise to be a good girl" over and over, then kicked me off of her. Seriously cried for 3 to 5 minutes how great it felt while I cuddled her in my arms.

[​IMG]

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This +100.

A man can get away with a multitude of offenses as long as he's slinging good dick.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The best part is when you're 69-ing and the tongue is so good that she forgets that she's supposed to be sucking your dick but you're so focused on her that you don't even really care. Then she tries to crawl away and you pull her back on top of you and keep licking until she literally has to tap out, UFC-style. If I'm come close to being suffocated then I consider it energy well spent lol.

Sometimes I hate being single :(

6. K

K Well-Known Member

I've never tried to crawl away......but I do get so into things that I'm afraid I might hurt him (bite or something)

(yah...single ....not so fun)

7. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If he's doing that to you, go ahead and get into it. It's the ultimate compliment...if you make her have an orgasm so intense that you end up getting hurt, that's a war wound lol. Let it loose! We like love that kind of thing :smt077

8. K

K Well-Known Member

oh the letting go and having really intense orgasms isn't a problem at all. I don't hold back in that regard ever.

I just have sortof avoided the whole 69 thing for some time because I don't like the split focus. If I'm going to do something, I'm into giving it my all and I end up getting distracted if he's doing his thing at the same time. If that makes sense.

Not really an issue these days......it's been a long time.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I appreciate the honesty.

10. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

Truth!

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt005

Nothing takes the euphoria out of getting that first collegiate A+, like seeing someone half your age with shit in his diaper get the same grade

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

15. K

K Well-Known Member

My dad, my daughter, and I all went there. They have some outstanding programs.

I was over there a few weeks ago with my almost 9 and 12 year olds and the lady at the business office was having my youngest stamp the papers and talking about how she could take classes. We were all laughing.

16. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

There is a 95% chance of a woman getting an orgasm if you know how to eat the kitty well. If a woman cant get an orgasm from her kitty being eaten well, then there is a problem. I know some so called Christian women who wont allow their hubbies to eat them or have sex with them in different sex positions because it's against their religious beliefs and yet they complain they dont have orgasms *rolls eyes* :cool:

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

oooh all this talk about man fun parts gots me all moist

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah that sounds about right.....

19. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member