Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Ahhh .. ok. So where did you go from there? Don't mean to pry ... I'm just in awe. I mean, I've never been been in real danger. Not even the state-side kind of military danger. Which I imagine exists.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Then I got stationed in Honolulu and spent three years there and got out.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Hugs to you my awesome friend!!!

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

So sorry for your loss, babe. :smt056

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats correct....advanced individual training

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm really, really tempted. But, one of the things I value about this site is that no one knows who I am here. Not that anyone would, or should, care at all. I'm still a nobody for the most part. I really don't have to worry about something I've said here coming back to haunt me later should things go as I'd like them to. Don't get me wrong, I still speak my mind in the real world. Just in a lot more diplomatic way. That shit gets tiring. ...lol

I may dig up something that I know isn't going to see the light of day. ...lol

Sorry to hear about your friend. It's always sad to lose someone so young. I don't know if you believe or not, but I'll say prayer for you, his family and other friends.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

9. RaiderLL

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

They've had some...decent seasons the past few years lol. And they got J.J. Watt who I can't help but to respect. Still naming your team after the state you play in is just fucking stupid. Was Texans the only thing the could think of? :rolleyes:

11. RaiderLL

JJ Watt seems like a good dude. Nothing about him or that team though entices me to watch. Only thing worse would've been like the Browns lol.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sometimes (a lot) l accidentally hit Arcade instead of User CP.
    And there staring back at me, is Loki.
    He's a champ..Yes he is. Who knew?
    Well l have known for 49 accidental hits...

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

The single most dreadful sight a snake could behold is NOT a healthy mongoose,...it is NOT even a hungry honey badger.........The single most dreadful sight a snake could behold is a crazed home-owner with a 20" machete in his hand.......Such was the case when a 5ft. water-moccasin sought refuge from a rainstorm on my front porch.....For him, it was a bad decision and for him, it was also his LAST decision........

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

It's football period, shut up :p

You people just took all of the positive out of my 'yay more football' post

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

16. free816

free816 New Member

See this gonna be sexist,, fire away lol

Popularity and position aside jj watt is easily a top 3 player but women tend to look for the "skill player" the qb esp or who is cute ,, and please don't tell me fantasy football inspired you to feel this way,, jj watt is a straight baller, single him more than 1/2 the snaps? He is wrecking havoc that day, the best tackle/end mix since Reggie white, hell dude only way i can sit thru Titans and Texans games,, come on raider you better than this,, pay attention to the trenches lol

17. RaiderLL

Lol he seems like a sweet man but not interesting enough for me to watch on that show. Truth be told, I'd likely ONLY watch that show if it featured my boys in silver and black. So I'm biased. Sue me :cool: Seriously though, outside of him that teams a snooze fest. Bills would've been a better choice imo

18. Since1980

Oh, I still feel you on that, especially since basketball season never ends lol. But I don't have HBO so I won't be able to watch it, anyway.

19. Since1980

Watt is a beast. If the Texans can put him at QB, RB, TE, WR, and DE they'd be unstoppable! So, I guess if human cloning ever gets off the ground then we can expect them to make a deep run into the playoffs.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Was there no alternative?
    Are the deadly, or like carpet snakes?