Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

That's awesome, Archman!

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That's pretty sick man.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

One more day! [​IMG]

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm going to see it tonight.

Been waiting a long time for this one.

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Every time a new poster props up, and posting things that make us question their entire purpose being here, I can only say that temporary (dark) comedy simply ensues, thanks in part of the poster and those who react to them.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

l heard it got great reviews and they're expecting it to take in $50 million over the weekend.

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The movie was well worth the wait. I was trying hella hard not to tear up at the end. It was very well cast.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Great to hear it's as good as predicted. :) Will try to catch it this week.

Btw, did you notice more cops? :rolleyes:

Police patrols swarm theaters nationwide for fear of violence and riots

It's kind of laughable at this point, when we have threats of Timmyboy(s) actually and repeatedly gunning people down in theaters. SMH.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nah, there were no cops where I went. We went to the rich part of town with mostly white people my age so there were no issues. Doubt the cops are gonna waste resources on watching out for a bunch of bro looking dudes.

Something my friend and I found funny. Some dude walked in with a satchel and we were like "I don't like the look of that motherfucker. what's in the bag. He better not sit by us." Motherfucker sat right next to us. He opened his bag and pulled out snacks and a soda from home. I was like "of all times to get shot in a theater, PLEASE don't let it be tonight. At least wait until the end."

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ha..rich white area is probably more dangerous at this point.

Holy crap, l laughed my ass off at your theater anecdote! (bolded). :smt043

12. HarveyGent101

HarveyGent101 New Member

Going to see it at 10am tomorrow morning.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Rarely do I ever drink mixed drinks, but this one sounds good. If anyone tries this let me know what you think.

THE DREAMCATCHER FISHBOWL
    1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Bacardi Pineapple Fusion
    1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Bacardi Big Apple
    1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Pinnacle Peach
    1 1/2 oz. oz (45ml) Watermelon Vodka
    3 oz. (90ml) Mountain Dew Voltage
    1 oz. (30ml) Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon
    Top of with a Splash of Pineapple Juice
    Fill glass halfway with ice add in orange slices and pineapples

[​IMG]

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Future Classic Disney Movies

DICK IN THE BOOTY: A story about a pirate named Rich "Dick" Sparrow locked in a magical pirate chest, after dropping his crowned jewels.

GOOD PUSSY: A cross-eyed, hard-luck cat living with a loving family with some otherworldly secrets dwelling within the place they reside in.

MCFELCHIN: Navy pilot and environmental engineer, Braun McFelchin, falls into an unknown island with no signal and no way off the island. On top of that, the Mud Pitts are ever expanding, slowly causing the island to sink from within itself. He must find a way to escape, along with whatever survivors are there.

BOOBIES: Two limp beaked, blue-footed boobies are stranded in a desolate winter, vying for a day when they can reach across the lands, for Spring. Surviving and dealing with physical, mental, and emotional pains, they must endure the long winter, together.

LIL' PRICK: Italian-American top-hat wearing Bugsy "Lil' Prick" Bumblebutt gambles his way into a seedy world, where his imagination runs wild.

CHESTER'S GLORYHOLE: What happens when you mix Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Harry Potter? This zany movie with many magical wonders and brown aplenty.

NASTY HO: Follow The Ho and his Family, as they uncover the mysteries of Saigon and how they are connected to the underground tunnel leading to a new world.

FLOPPY BIRD: A mentally challenged, noodle-neck bird names Gimpy has been abandoned and is searching for his parents after hatching from a discolored egg. With his companion, Earthworm Pim, they fly eastward, seeking out the leftover feathers of his family.

(More to come in the near future, courtesy of me!)

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Which is harder......saying u are sorry or accepting the apology?

16. Milk N Cookiez

Milk N Cookiez New Member

I lovers it! I cried when eazy was in the hospital.

17. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Hey, where's Troll Master Supreme, A.K.A. Petty? Haven't seen that shit stirring Nicca' in a minute. Did he get Catfished by Larry Luc- ... er ... I mean Lady Luck and become too scared we'd find out?

All jokes aside, dude was cool. Kept me laughing. Any sightings?

18. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

It's not every day that you're accused of being a Communist. LOL. That is a new one for me.

Last night, I was told I was a Communist because I think that all children who can have vaccinations should be vaccinated.

This guy told me last night that we live in a "free" country and it's HIS freedom to decide whether or not his children (if/when he has them) will get vaccinations.

He proceeded to tell me, after I threw some knowledge at him, that if I'm vaccinated and my daughter is vaccinated, why should I worry if other kids aren't vaccinated, because we're protected.

Seriously, I wanted to bang my head against a wall.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Those types gives me a headache. Pisses me off. I could go ona long rant here but fear the walking dead is ön. Saved y'all. Lol

20. CanadianNiceGrl

CanadianNiceGrl Active Member

Those types of people aren't worth your time...I usually just throw in a "you're welcome for letting your kid (or future kid) piggy back off my children's and my vaccinations...asshat"