Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Me too

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Thanks yall

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You will get it, and you will kick ass in the process!!!!

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Good luck w the job GFunk!

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I hope all goes well Funk!

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

You'll romp it in, BA. Don't even sweat it

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Good luck

8. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

9. K

K Well-Known Member

You'll get it GF!!

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Good Luck!!! It's YOURS!!!

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok what's with all the trolls??

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

where?

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You ain't lying. Both are very underated. Face is a great story teller like biggie, slick rick and big L.

14. beccaomecca

Cops are corrupt here too

It's a little bit late.. but it's been eating at me since i got the fine.. cops are assholes here too.

Easter Friday I drove over an hour from home tired as fuck knowing i'd be the worst mother in the world if i had not got my son easter eggs. Went to a shop right near my house, of course there was no easter eggs left! So i planned to drive another 10 minutes down the road to another store in hope of getting some. Did an illegal u-turn right in front of the 'no u-turn' sign, literally 3 mins from my house. Sounds dumb, but i mainly did the u-turn because there was two cars in front of me doing the same thing so i thought fuck it. Unbeknown to me.. the very first car was an unmarked cop car. He pulled the chick up behind him then me. Then had the nerve to try and flirt with me. I told him that there was no fucking easter eggs in the bullshit store across the road that's my fucking excuse for doing an illegal u-turn (said exactly like that). Lost three points and coped a $95 fine.

I realise i was in the wrong because i know the sign was there. But every day i drive the same way and see people doing u turns in the exact same spot, infact one did one right after the cop left.

So it's OK for the cop to be the lead car 'illegally u-turning' yet i lose points and have to pay a fine. Double standards...

All because i'm lying to my son about some non existent rabbit creating chocolate eggs lol:smt067

15. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear, Becca. I don't think I need to get started on cops here. I know that not all are bad, but it's clear to me that they've taken on a fuck it type attitude, they know they'll likely get away with anything, and it's very much the culture nowadays.

I've been pulled over many times over the years, and i simply say very little to them just knowing it could easily end very badly for me. One interesting thing is that the cops who have been the biggest assholes to me share my same skin color.

16. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

fucked up. in germany they are not allowed to do anything illegal to get you. not that they really stick to it.
    but i know that feeling bout them eggs. for some reason they start selling that stuff here like right after christmas but right before easter you re not getting anything anymore. i made myself used to buy them early and keep them locked away in a shelf til it s time for them when my girls where still smaller. no more easter bunny drama.

17. beccaomecca

It's ok. It's my own fault. I shouldn't have done it. It's just one of those spare of the moment regrets. Yes they do. I have been pulled over plenty of times if you have a nice or sporty car tthat's loud your a target straight up. You can't be free driving around at 9pm at night lol or so i learnt. I tend to treat people how they treat me whether they be a person of authority or not. I was a smart ass to him because i was so pissed off at myself lol and figured he broke the law too leading the way to the trap. They have KPIs they have to adhere to. Need to book a certain amount of people n shit.

That doesn't suprise me I've hsard that a lot. The uniform gives them a certain power and worth and they're the very people (not all) who abuse our 'trust'.

18. beccaomecca

Yeah lol it is fucked up and unfair but what can i do. They have all the authority. We have none. Hahahahah. You're exactly right! It's all a mone making scheme. IIt's the same here. And they wonder why the years fly by so ququickly. No doubt they'll be advertising for Christmas in July. I didn't realise it was the same there too. And you're right about the egg thing I've certainly learnt from that i will have to get in a couple of weeks earlier to avoid doing dumb things haha.

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I hope so too! Good luck! :freehug:

Maybe there's a troll convention in town we hadn't heard about.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

OOOH That must be it!