Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You love it. You know you do. Deep down, deep deep down maybe. No way not to love some good ol fashioned (west coast) rap lol :cool:

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, never heard about this. How did she die?

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. RaiderLL

No joke.

[​IMG]

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Socal just need to break off n' shit. :smt042

6. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

my my... that kinda brought the refugee flood to my mind.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

I feel your pain. Our traffic is bad enough, soo glad it's not on that level.

8. K

K Well-Known Member

It's starting to get bad up here too.

9. RaiderLL

And that's on sunny days lol. When it rains, people either drive 50 miles under the speed limit or 50 miles over it. Like dude, it's sprinkling, we have a break in traffic, why tf are you going 7 miles an hour?? :smt099

Used to be bad traffic just on like mon/fri but now it's literally every day. My mind goes all monster-truck-rally when I'm just sitting in it, envisioning me steam rolling everyone lol.

Where are you at?

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I gotta drive up to SD this Friday. LA and SD traffic. Yay!

11. K

K Well-Known Member

YEP YEP YEP. They can't drive for shit.

I'm in Sacramento area. The bay has gotten crazy and now we are getting it - lots of commuters to the bay now.

12. RaiderLL

SDs worst day is 100 times better than LA. Good luck with that lol.

Ugh it's horrible! Those HOV lanes are heaven if you can use em!

13. K

K Well-Known Member

I tell you I LOVE the diamond lanes!! I'm really spoiled because I make my own schedule and usually avoid traffic. But when there is traffic I usually have kids with me. The times I don't have them really sucks. Yesterday was really bad. Lots of accidents (it drizzled LOL) and people going to Tahoe and Reno I guess.

14. RaiderLL

Yea my guy and I carpool 2x a week (most weeks) so those lanes become our saving grace! I have committee mtgs in LA every month though so I get to sit through SD traffic AND LA traffic lol. By the time I make it to my meeting I'm just about ready to punch someone in the face lol. It drizzled a bit yesterday and two of my surg techs drive from LA so they were each an hour late. It's just ridiculous. A little sprinkle should not shut down 5 lanes of traffic.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

But it's paradise! Everyone wants to live there.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, but even with the increased commuters, I'm still able to move more consistently in traffic out here and in than in LA. But the bay is almost as bad as LA and Hawaii.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh yah we aren't in that realm at all. We have areas that will stand still for an hour or so. But the bay has gotten really bad, and it's crazy because it doesn't seem to matter what day or time.

18. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

That'll be in 65 million years

19. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]J4dC3LGn1j8[/YOUTUBE]

20. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I almost kidnapped a little black girl today (just joking).
    There was this cute little kid at our local TKMaxx store, who was wearing a huge hat and therefore couldn't see where she was going.
    She was running around looking for her mommy (not really seeing much of anything).
    I approached her and asked if she wants to give me her hand, which she did, so I walked her back to the two black women she was with.
    She was as cute as a button :smt049