Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

There you go being a sweetheart:).

2. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Funny thing is that I never wanted children, but there is just something about black or mixed kids that melts my heart :smt060

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

when you apologize, is it really for them or is for you?

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I'm becoming a bit of a bitch lately and i dont know if it's because i'm in my 40s and suffering from a male version of menopause. The other day i was standing with my son who will be 14 soon and we were shaving in front of the mirror and i remembered i did that with my dad eons ago and i got emotional with tears in ma eyes. Now last week i go with my daughter to the annual daddy-daughter dance in her school and while dancing with ma princess who is 12 i realised she was growing into a woman and the moment i broke was when she hugged me closely and told me "i love you daddy" with Luther's song dance with my father playing in the background.

Damn i'm tearing up while typing this. I need surgery to deal with my tear ducts.:cool:

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im with u

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

wipe the sand out of your vagina lol
    j/k
    I get it

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Man i thought i was a cold motherfucker but i am turning to mush

Damn bruh couldnt you get Forrest Whitaker wiping his lazy eye or some shit like that? I hate this corny dude.:cool:

10. K

K Well-Known Member

What do you think?

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Awww...it happens. Kids have a way of getting deep into your heart and soul. It's part of being human. Men seem to get hard with it at the point of life you are at too.

12. Unique4ever

Does any of you have neighbours who care a little too much about your life?
    I have this old man living downstairs who often takes packages for me when I'm not home.
    Everytime I come to pick them up, he starts asking questions about my job and other things that are really none of his business.
    I know he is probably lonely because his wife died more than a year ago, and that's why I'm always friendly and polite, but it's really starting to get on my nerves.
    How can I stop him without being rude? Ideas anyone? :confused:

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I think it's good that you're nice to him, and I agree that he's probably lonely. I really don't know how to make him stop short of being not-so-nice, but I'd make a point of not sticking around much longer than it takes to say hello, get your package and say good evening. I totally get that he'd likely continue trying to engage you in conversation. I'd give short yes/no answers, and politely thank him and move on before he can say much more.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Just make it that you are always in a hurry if you'd rather not talk. If he asks things you don't want to answer, change the subject. When people start asking me questions that are invasive, I will say things like - oh why do you ask? or the like and usually that shifts them. There's also nothing wrong with saying...I don't feel comfortable answering that. I try to keep things on a non-personal level.

If there is an office on the property, maybe you could ask that your packages are delivered to the office instead? Or maybe a different neighbor?

If you would like to talk, simply turn things around and ask him questions. People usually love to talk about themselves and tell their stories. You may never get out of there though.

15. Unique4ever

Unfortunately there are no offices in our building and the mailman leaves the packages wherever he feels like.
    If I could chose, I would rather pick them up at the post office.
    I usually don't mind talking to my neighbours, but others don't ask things like "so, when are YOU gonna get married?" :?

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh wow. Maybe just tell him you aren't. Or say something outrageous - that often shuts people up.

17. Unique4ever

Haha, maybe I should say that I'm a lesbian. Just to see the look on his face :mrgreen:

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Exactly....tell him you and your lover will get married when SHE gets out of prison.

19. Unique4ever

:smt043:smt043:smt043

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Tell him you stabbed your last husband for talking to another woman. I'm sure his look would be priceless.