Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

For awhile a lot of government jobs offered that. Sounds ideal to me. Now the dream is to create enough passive income where I work only 10 hours a week lol

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Watermelon with a hangover is the tits! Oh my fuckin' goodness!

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

For me the dream is to spend about 10 hours a week focusing on trading and investment income and about 30 hours a week in my shop focusing on anything my mind brings me to. I'm good if 75% of my work is like play.

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Friend is getting married to a girl the rest of us don't like. his girl invited me to their housewarming party. Pretending I have to go out of town for drill that weekend. And who the fuck says "presents encouraged but not expected"? Sheeeit, bitch.

I other news, my friend's brother is getting married in November to a girl the rest of us like. So happy! Can't wait! Geah!

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

"Presents encouraged but not expected" *dead* what a joke. Why don't you guys like her? I wish your boys the best, resist marriage at all costs G.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She's extremely annoying and a terrible mother.

You ever had a friend that brought a new girl around that takes a liking to the group too much too quickly and basically establishes herself as apart of the group? Like she knows us like that and isn't just another 2 week girl he's fucking. Basically trying to force a friendship. She doesn't understand what stories are appropriate and inappropriate to tell around strangers, mostly about her kids. We can't relate to her. She has 3 kids by 2 different men. One lives with the father in another state and he won't let her see the kid. The ones that are with her are always left with her dad while she would hang out at our other friend's house while supposedly going to school full time and working full time. What little time she had free was not spent with her children but drinking with us. She's 30 and I think she's trying to hold on to her youth since she had kids at like 18.

My friend had his heart broken by his high school girlfriend 9 years ago and he never full recovered and lost all motivation for everything so he just settled for this girl.

I'm not gonna gamble on the marriage game. Pass.

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Presents suggested but not required? :smt043

Too much. No one looks at marriage with more resistance than a divorce lawyer (me). But funny how my boy gets territorial when I'm not interested in marriage either ... lol

There are benefits to marriage. Benefits to the man just as much (if not more) than to the woman

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That means you can save my friend from losing half his stuff when the marriage goes to shit. You can even help him get the presents back.

9. 4north1side2

Damn, smack some sense into y'all boy.

Smart man! Way too many women out here and so many things to do instead of being tied down to one woman.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

That skank is bold.

Also a house warming party is bs. Its just a way for some bitch to show off a crib and wanting you to give her stuff for it.

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I agree with everyone else you need to get your friends together and talk some sense into your friend. practice some Tough love because that's a big mistake just waiting to happen! Normally I try to stay out of other peoples affairs but if what you are saying is true, save him another heartbreak and a lot of drama. She sounds awful especially if she's a mother and spends no time with her children no real woman would ever put other people before her children.

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Good pussy/sex can make a man behave irrationally sometimes. Maybe the woman is doing extraordinary stuff like giving him a blowjob with her forehead or something.:cool:

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Literally the silliest shit I've heard all week lol
    Seriously how does marriage in anyway benefit a man more?

14. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

15. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

LOL

16. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I don't know. Do men need girl to be committed, faithful, monogamous? Obviously can't generalize about all men, but have you ever watched Dateline? Though they won't admit it, I think men have a strong self-interest in marriage.

I spend time with a variety of male friends. If my boyfriend doesn't like it, he can put a ring on it. lol

17. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

You are using dateline as a reference point?:cool:

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Dude you have never been married so you wouldnt know and do not use other people's bad experiences to assume anything bruh.:cool:

19. 4north1side2

I was married... not worth it.

20. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Your experience and yours only, I am talking about one painting the institution of marriage as crap because one was in a shitty one.:cool: