Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Hope you are ok!

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thanks fam it happened in Chelsea far from where I live but not gonna lie explosions in NY scare the shit out of us especially so close to 9/11.
    My phone has been ringing all night.

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I can imagine.
    What caused it

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

According to DeBlasio.. NOT a terrorist.
    Because yanno...deliberately setting off a bomb is..err..not an act of terror.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Terrorism means something different from the FBI etc...
    I think we know this by now.
    I am annoyed by their definition but I am not the head of the FBI. It is still a political organization.

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Just saw Governor Cuomo say on the news that it was not an act of international terrorism.

It's homegrown.

Lovely.

At least no one died.

7. archangel

glad Cuomo said it right to get all of these people that don't understand the context of the government organizations.

It will be interesting to read over the next days. They have cameras almost every where.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, ok.

"Police have released the photo of a 28-year-old man originally from Afghanistan, Ahmad Khan Rahami, the suspect in connection with the bombing in New York City on Saturday night. He also is the suspect in the NJ bombing the day before."

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I personally think Gov. C watered down the situation to calm the public. This situation and all the others are Isis taking random hits in this country. (Imo)

10. Bookworm616

They caught the guy. Turns out he's a naturalized US citizen from Afghanistan.

11. archangel

Another shooting by cops on another man.

[YOUTUBE]x6S-TCadDLE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jfG5oxQAoKs[/YOUTUBE]

12. archangel

Well people make the argument that a guy walks into a church or a theater or an elementary school with a gun that that isn't terror. The FBI from what I recall never classifies it like that. It does indeed frustrate me that if I get blown up by isis now the FBI wants to call it terrorism but if john from down the street does it oh no that isn't terrorism.

I've learned to live with their definition. At least until I can change it.

13. archangel

Man sets up bomb and hurts multiple people then preceeds to have a shoot out with cops. Captured alive....

Man doesn't listen has no guns... shot dead

14. The Dark King

Welcome to America homie
    Where being white always gets you the benefit and assumption of innocence even if you're literally covered with blood and gun powder

15. Bookworm616

Dude wasn't white.

16. The Dark King

Did I say he was?
    The point is everyone can be apprehended EXCEPT black people for some reason

It just seems like nearly everyone can be apprehended no matter the offense but apparently we are so dangerous the police can't even entertain arresting us.

17. Bookworm616

He was talking specifically about the guy who was apprehended today and your response to him was talking about white people, so it made it appear you were implying he was white.

18. The Dark King

Sorry for the misunderstanding but the point still stands

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I hate people who lick their thumbs or fingers to separate dollar bills, or paper, or bags in grocery stores. That is so gross.

I just needed to get that out.

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That need to be in this thread Bc that was random as fuck! Lol