Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I said wayyyy too personal. To the point of getting angry and upset and a stranger on the internet for posting their view o for this political circus in America. Carry on fam.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Now that the election is over. I just got a computer case. I thought that I wouldn't be able to get it until black Friday for cheap but it looks like it is coming to me early. Now How I manage to deal with windows is another thing. The OS doesn't like changing motherboards and cpus and what not. I may have to have get a free copy legally. It won't be windows 10 because I do not need to have my OS so close to Microsoft if you know what I mean.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Most people resort to name calling other petty shit. There's fuckery going on on all sides not just Trump's.

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Now that the elections are over. We can get back to our regular scheduled police killing trials. Remember the college shooting well first trial is a mistrial.

[YOUTUBE]RqS1sIxvrs0[/YOUTUBE]

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This. Because no matter how "logical" people try to convince themselves they are, emotions always creep into the mix eventually. Someone will say some thing whether calculated or out of true ignorance to evoke an emotional response. It's human nature.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Fuck tourists

Fuck your lil ugly ass dog you think is cute hogging up the sidewalk

Fuck social media

7. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

I'm not optimistic about Pence being VP, or the conservative scotus, but I'll try to remain a little optimistic (if even possible lol) and give trump a chance.

8. 4north1side2

Unreal how fucking ungrateful and whiny bitch ass people can be.

So my job pays us pretty good livable wage, flew us out to San Francisco, put us in a high rise apartment that overlooks the pacific ocean that costs $3500 a month, caters our meals at work, $72 per day per diem for meals when we aren't fed and motherfuckers crying about "this ain't what I came here for" because we had to put together office furniture the past 2 days.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They better appreciate shit now while they still have a job.
    What are you doing for work?

10. 4north1side2

Exactly!

A really simple job where we just test shit and give feedback.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Since made me aware of Pence's ultra-conservative views on marriage..l just heard on the news radio coming in, a gay couple are moving up their nuptials not because Trump concerns them, but Pence.

But Pence will learn that Trump is Boss and he said it's not going to change. I'm sure in his entertainment career he came across many openly gays in the Industry and had no issue with them and appreciated them.

12. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Hmm somewhere in the tangle of these poorly constructed sentences is a low information voter and white supremacist.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I was happy sleeping in a tent in the winter with 11 other men and a slow working heater. I was in Japan. I'd do it all over again of I could. Moving furniture ain't shit

14. The Dark King

So last night my girl told me she got offered a new position. She already makes more than me but now it'll be close to double. Guess who still picked up the check? Equality my ass lol

15. 4north1side2

Lol

Did she Atleast offer?

16. The Dark King

Nope lol
    Last time we had dinner she got it but we were equals then. I want to be courted dammit lol

17. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Your the man....did you get the memo?

18. The Dark King

Lol you ain't lying

19. 4north1side2

Lol she courts you in other ways tho so it evens out

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member