random health talk

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by goodlove, Apr 19, 2015.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

She was paralyzed, now look at her

2. CAkicker

I'm saving for a gym membership

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I spend so much time watching transformation vids lol, they’re so inspiring! I saw one the night this dude was a biggg man got shredded then went back to being obese then ended up even more shredded than the first time.

4. CAkicker

Time to break out the jump rope

5. CAkicker

6. CAkicker

I was watching this video

and it got me thinking, When Tyson & Mayweather were training, they were hard to beat. I wonder if I worked out that hard, would I be hard to beat?

Only one way to find out

7. CAkicker

I'm buying

8. CAkicker

9. CAkicker

10. CAkicker

I like the title of this:

11. CAkicker

Usually for Men, but Women can benefit from this too.

12. CAkicker

The title says it all

13. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Mayweather boxing gym is walking distance from my apartment. I am considering joining. I think it will help with my balance. Just light sparing nothing serious.

Right now I am dealing with what they call "tone", really tight muscles. Every 6 months I change my major cardio and since summer is ending, I need to find something to replace swimming. I purchased a peloton but I can only do 15 minutes before the muscles get so tight I can't pedal anymore.

Sometimes I so get run out of gyms, last time it was for walking backwards on the treadmill (assholes). Le's see how the boxing gym responds to me. Ha!

14. beccaomecca

Good stuff! Why not, give it a crack. It’s a full body workout and does look enjoyable. My son was recently doing boxing and within minutes he was sweating lol.

Looks like someone’s been having too much fun in the gyms lol don’t they know it’s just you pushing yourself harder going backwards on the treadmill lol. Are you got kicked out for that? Not even just warned? Crazy.

Keep us posted on your progress :)

15. CAkicker

16. beccaomecca

Incredible!!

17. CAkicker

[​IMG]

18. beccaomecca

#facts!

19. CAkicker

[​IMG]

20. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

. How did your son like boxing? I’m thinking I might ring a YMCA that has a kids boxing program. The boxing gym was for guys wanting a serious work out. But I did do some light sparing. It was nice I believe it will help with balance.

I get why gym owners or managers might watch me closely. I’m sure they see me as a potential problem. But the boxing gym were wonderful to me. It is just downtown with no parking and heavy foot traffic. In the mean time I’ll keep trying with my peloton, or go back to indoor swimming.