Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or at the very combine it with something I'm already using. I have a gym membership and for five dollars more a month I get music of my choice to listen to while I work out. Let me set up a playlist from home and when I get there just jump on the treadmill put in my pass code and boom nothing but Arianna Grande and Biggie to get me through. Absolutely no creativity or thought smh.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pandora!! Have u tried it? I love it!

One of the positives of this is learning about other free sites offered up by commentaters...l learned YT have YTMP3, Netflix has music? there's a few others l have to go back and find....

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right, a lot of phone carriers are offering a music subscription for a few dollars more a month... and that makes sense to me.

Curious about your w/o music though..Can't you make your own playlist on your phone..for free?

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've been using pandora or aol music but they're not available for ps4

I got my surround sound and shit hooked up to it, so i need to get my music through it too

I've been using youtube but I'd understand if they did another crackdown on free music

People are out here to make money not offer charity lol

5. The Dark King

Oh yeah but I was looking at from the perspective of them actually owning the music so you can only listen via their devices

I really don't get their model but then again some asshole made 10 million bucks off the pet rock so nothing can ever be underestimated

6. The Dark King

Well they're pushing vevo so they can get that advertising money. So you can still get music on youtube just not the way you're use to. Still waiting on that talented coder who can put a stop to all this free music/free movie shit. Don't get me wrong I enjoy certain things but I see the over saturation of garbage because of it too.
    Take some time and listen to music and watch movies from 99 to 05 and you start to see the turn.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That'll never happen

Too many people think they're entitled to consume what they can't afford or what they don't want to spend money on

I don't pirate but I watch stuff on YouTube, so I guess I'm guilty a little :p

Then again all my shit has ads, so someone is getting paid

8. The Dark King

Yea like tv. But I always wondered why are blank cds and dvds available to the masses. What did they think we were going to with that shit?

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha @ blank CD's. :smt036

Every now and then click on/watch an Ad and YT will keep it free. They do have a ad free service for like $5 a mnth l think.

What music service do you stream through ps4?

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Spotify

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have Pandora on my phone. I love it, too. But, it doesn't have as much as YouTube.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well think what they might do to the person who taped the S. Carolina cop

:smt023
    Btw... YT is about to go ad free and offline for $8 mth.
    :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ree-subscription-service-set-launch-year.html

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why does he blame Hulk?

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Because he's Hulk Hogan and Steiner has earned a reputation for being an asshole both in and outside of the ring. Dude has a history of saying inflammatory things and actually assaulting people leading to run ins with the law.

20. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Well Hulk kind of did ruin wcw. He is in the right there but threatening to kill someone. outrageous.
    I know you might ask how did he ruin wcw. It is a long story. It is over 2 hour movie explanation on it. basically he was a kid in the candy shop. Ted turner was paying for everything so he never took the material(storyline, wrestling) serious. Where as WWF had to take it serious because they didn't have that kind of cash behind them(though wwe was the money monster before wcw and is now )