Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had grown up watching Love American Style when I was at home sick and could not come to school. The sitcom Happy Days was born from an episode. The show made a comeback in the 80's (the theme song was sung by Lou Rawls). Though it never had any IR in either show, it was what it was.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Happy Days? Really? Tell me more

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You already know I peeped the septa article and the shout out to the route 29

:smt005

They're supposed to strap in for a reason tho.....that's why u should report them when you see them eating while driving, talking on the phone or doing other shit that be causin accidents/taking attention away from passengers

You're putting your life into their hands every time you ride.....plus...do you know how many times I had to yell at them to stop the bus and let me off because they weren't paying attention to their sign

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Love American Style launched Happy Days like Tracey Ullman launched The Simpsons. I think it came on after Love American Style went off the air. I would not be surprised if Garry Marshall & Jerry Parris were behind the creation of Love American Style. Why not? Paramount Pictures produced it along with Laverne & Shirley. I also think Ron Howard was in that episode of Love American Style. I wouldn't be surprised since Howard appeared on many television shows and film's.

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes was aware of Tracy's involvement.

I thought you meant Happy Days characters from the show were in an episode of Love American style, not that it preceeded the show as a launching pad for HD's.

Dude...how about when they take corners and you are on the crosswalk sidewalk waiting to cross. I've reported one..he almost hit me. They don't swing out, just cut corners.

Also they never let you take one step after paying your fare to go sit before they take off full throttle. They speed, and hit bumps hard, they dgaf.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I almost took a few L's just because the driver pulled a quick start before I could grab a pole lol

And they are indeed supposed to swing out.....I never seen one cut a corner but that sounds pretty gangsta

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well you can't say retarded or make gay jokes anymore so

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously I called this months ago when the real movie came out

It was too obvious

The movie had tons of hype and I'm assuming everyone in it was white (which probably put off many black viewers given the genre), so you could see why there would be a minority spoof or something

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm too lazy to create one....but this is a positive story with an IR couple for sure

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

lol.. new thread/new post. Whats the effort difference? Slap the link and you're golden. (ok so you have to come up with a title :?) Anyhoo, astonishing story details.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Pffft

In other more creepy news (my speciality)....

http://news.yahoo.com/video/tmi-alan-thicke-sex-son-022236921-cbs.html

If you can stomach watching more than 10 secs of this clip....wow

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

omfg! :smt005

Sorry, but it seems like it was more her than him. Dad just plays along with whatever the young bride gets off on.

Imagine that though.... your wife cuming to your son's voice. :smt036