Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

MorrisDay-ProvidedByMgmt.jpg

In March 2022, an article written by the Los Angeles Times mentioned that the Prince Estate recently informed Morris Day that he
    “‘can no longer use Morris Day and the Time in any capacity.’”

After reading the letter that was sent to Day from the estate, music industry attorney Erin M. Jacobson mentioned in that same article that it was more accurate to say the letter stated that Day could not claim “‘ownership of the name,’”
    but there was still opportunity to use the name via an agreement with the Prince Estate that would provide terms for Day to monetarily compensate
    ‘the trademark owner in exchange for the ability to continue using the name.’”

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Really?

6. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

051F60D2-05AD-48E3-BA33-44D37CCFCFD6_1_201_a.jpeg Heidi and her daughter. Not my taste but they are grown.

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

There for a while they only showed her and the black officers who were fired with her even though there were hispanic/white officers fired also.

11. ColiBreh1

I saw this IR comedy skit from popular social media comedian Desi Banks trending on my Twitter feed yesterday:

Here's a couple other popular IR skits he did that last couple months:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

13. ColiBreh1

She's now filing a lawsuit claiming she was groomed: https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/tennessee-sex-cop-maegan-hall-claims-she-was-exploited-in-lawsuit/

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. 2legit

2legit Active Member

The message in these two shorts is clear. Do you see what I see ?

17. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Rating this as funny thanks but no thanks. Even people leaving comments on the second video were like WTF !!!! I have female Romanian friend in Paris She once told me that she and her black boyfriend went to shopping mall all the WM who work there were snobbish toward her because she was with a black man. If your fellow BM is this rude to you and your WW what do you expect from others ? or is it just me???

18. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Harry and Markle are not attending commonwealth service may be they entered through back door or I missed seeing them. however, their feud with Royals continues....

19. 2legit

2legit Active Member

AI and photo editing are getting better all the time. The Manhattan grand jury hearing evidence against former President Donald Trump in the Stormy Daniels “hush money” case didn’t reconvene Wednesday as scheduled. The afternoon session was unexpectedly canceled by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.
    Members of the panel were told to stay home and be on standby for Thursday, However that did not stop for someone using great tech to create Eerie deepfakes claiming to show doctored images of Trump's arrest and its spreading on Twitter.

20. 2legit

2legit Active Member