Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. 2legit

2legit Active Member

[​IMG]
    @felipemontesclaros5820
    I'm a Christian, and I stand with Palestine against the Israelis.

[​IMG]
    @mudshovel289-fu5tx
    You know from where the majority of blind unwavering support for Israel comes from in the USA? Not from American Jews. Those guys are mostly secular and liberal. The unwavering support comes from Evangelical Christians in the South. They really believe that the modern country of Israel is the same as the Israel mentioned in the Bible. I think they should see this video.

[​IMG]
    @huzaifahshaikh1535
    Would the Christians turn their cheek again to get spit once more or spitting on cross is ok? There is boundary for tolerance and unfortunately it has crossed so many times yet people still support this behavior for some reason and fund them.

[​IMG]
    @aikotoba99
    As an American, I have zero interest in ever visiting Israel. I e had much nicer treatment when visiting Arabic countries such as UAE, Qatar and have also had great experiences in Morocco.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
  2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder are they for real?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What in the what, Tyrese??
    [​IMG]

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

5. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Thank You South Africa for bringing case against the apartheid racist state. today January 11, 2024

In America there is media blackout about the proceeding in Hague the Netherlands. They rather cover Kylie Jenner getting pulled over in her Mercedes G Class after she ran a stop sign in Beverly Hills and laughing about the whole thing with her friend.

States and international organizations

South Africa's case has been supported by the following states and international organizations:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
  6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That was Hilarious. Has to sub
    Man, he talks fast!

Umer's comments were off the wall. Wasn't he caught exchanging digits with a white woman in a mall once?

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah:

[​IMG]

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member