Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's the common line throw out to men

How dare you tell a woman who wants an abortion that she shouldn't have been fucking in the first place :smt018

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's like equality goes out the window when shit like this happens. You don't want to get pregnant then don't have sex men AND women. And if you want to make choices about YOUR body then it's YOUR responsibility.
    You can't tell me that we bought a car that you're the only one who gets to drive it but want me to pay to for gas and insurance even though I have no say so.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I see this shit every day. Y'all men need to protect yourselves because so many of these chicks y'all deal with are straight scandalous :smt018 If you're going to fuck, wrap it up. Don't trust any chick who tells you she's on BC cause all too often she's not taking it right and before you realize it, you're stuck. You have no say once she's pregnant, so get it right before that happens.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly...i dont think they see it....so increase the font size

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

remember ....you cosign on a loan....be prepared to pay it off

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I don't fall for the birth control shit and I damn sure won't use condoms she has

They did a radio show here before, where women were calling in to tell the host how they trapped men. This one chick said she poked holes into her condoms she gave him

Some foul ass shit but once they get preggo, women have COMPLETE authority so you're fucked

But again....if the male doesn't matter during pregnancy (fuck the baby it's your body right), be real and be consistent

If he didn't matter then, why should he be forced to support YOUR decision that you made on your own

7. The Dark King

Well no duh but when talking about right and wrong we have suspend current reality sometimes. It's wrong for someone to kill a black man just because he/she feels threatened but as we keep seeing that shit gets treated like its ok.

I'm just pointing out what is write and what is wrong. Feel me

8. The Dark King

Bad analogy, if I cosign for a loan you don't get to dictate how the money is spent and then make me liable for half. That's servitude not a partnership.

9. RaiderLL

What is right would be for men to have a choice once the pregnancy exists (like you said), but that isn't reality. You have to live within the rules of the game so be smart from jump. That was my only point. Don't pick a fight with me love, I'm agreeing with you. Feel me? :)

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

From race, to abortion and back to race again

Gotdamn controversy at every step

On another note...the corner store stopped selling loosies

Apparently even the store owners are afraid of sanctioned killings by the cops now

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

it means be prepared to pay up. think about what you just typed.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You do in communist America

13. The Dark King

I did that's why I typed it youngin
    You actually read and digest it this time because you know damn well if you cosigned for a loan and that person took the money and did whatever they pleased and you had zero say so you'd be pissed. You wouldn't happily go pay the loan off.
    Oh and that is fraud when you do shit like that it's illegal.

14. The Dark King

Lord I wish but unfortunately we're both faithful saps lol

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lmao

Nothing makes raider put away her claws like a chocolate brotha

She damn sure doesn't put them away for me...too light :smt085

16. The Dark King

Fuck outta here Drake
    It's the era of the light skin negro once again

17. RaiderLL

We soo are. :heart:

Hahaha I'm sweet as pie to you. Act like you know sweet boy.

I do love em dark tho :D

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its not illegal....if they dont pay back the loan ...ypu have to pay it. all u can do is sue...it doesnt mean u will get your money after the suit.

also trying to overintellectualize it will not change a thing.

the judge will say..".according to the dna ..you are the father. case closed pay child support. if you dont u go to jail"

19. The Dark King

We overintellectuallize every damn topic on this forum.
    When something is wrong we discuss why its wrong. Why change up here?

20. The Dark King

Knew I had a shot lol