Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is this not gearing up to be The Greatest Show on Earth?

Thousands of Bernie Sanders supporters are calling for Bill Clinton's arrest after the former president allegedly campaigned for his wife too close to polling locations.

In some cases, people are claiming he even campaigned inside polling places.

A petition, signed by 95,000 people, was started by Bernie Sanders supporters who say Bill Clinton was campaigning for Hillary within the 150 feet buffer space of polling locations. (Massachusetts state law says campaigners must be 150 feet away from polling places)

[​IMG]

Sanders' supporters claim the former President attended a rally outside a polling place in New Bedford and went inside polling places in two additional communities, according to the New York Post.

'Although the spokesperson for Bill Clinton denies that he was ever inside a polling place, photos and video show him clearly greeting and talking up election workers inside,' the petition reads.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh wow. :eek:
    lt's a free for all at this juncture.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

No wrongdoing http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/p...igning-polling-place-super-tuesday/index.html

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I get that he didn't EXPLICITLY break laws, but come on:

Brian McNiff, spokesman for the secretary of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, says shaking hands alone isn't prohibited. Explicit campaigning is what's banned within 150 feet of a polling places.

"Just meeting people doesn't constitute campaigning," McNiff told CNN. "We received no information that anything like that happened."

Give me a motherfucking break.

He's the freaking ex-President, how much more explicit does one have to be??? He is a walking billboard for one candidate and one candidate only.

He should NEVER have been allowed inside the polling place.

What her campaign is doing is unbelievable.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bookie, keeping it real.

How come the Media and people are suddenly aghast at the VIOLENCE in Chicago??

7. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

how can anyone support trump.............

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. RicardoCooper

When Hillary wins in November, many of you will spontaneously combust and good riddance.

It will be a great day

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Speaking of combusting, Billary's stans will soon feel the Bern.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Amen

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I certainly hope so.

How anyone who has access to the Internet could support Hillary and all of her lies and all of her scandals is beyond me.

#AnyoneButHillary

I love this, from SNL last night:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/wat...ernie-sanders-to-steal-his-millennial-voters/

So true. This woman truly will do and say ANYTHING for votes.

I wouldn't crown her yet.

I early voted on Saturday because I'm an election judge this year.

I declared myself a Democrat and voted for Bernie.

#Bernie2016 #FeelTheBern

At a rally in Chicago on Friday night, Bernie Sanders thanked Rahm Emanuel for NOT endorsing him.

LOL. You have to hand it to the guy, he definitely has chutzpah.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

So, I was watching a clip from the Trump rally in KS. He said he wanted to tax products from businesses who move out of the country an extra 35% and the crowd cheered like no one has ever said that before. ...lol

Liberals have been talking about doing that for years and we were told we're un-American and it would totally ruin the economy if we tax the job creators.

Sounds like he's co-opting the liberal ideas and those low information voters have no idea. ...lol

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I know right

15. RicardoCooper

16. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

American 2 party politics..
    You have a choice.

Vote for the Alligator or the Crocodile.

Either way you're getting fucked up...one is going death-roll you to the Right.....the other the Left.

People should stop saying we need a 3rd party...if the Banks and Corporations can buy 2 parties they sure as hell can buy 3.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt023

Hillary is as phony as George W. Bush was.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, l saw that. Hilarious...if it wasn't so true.

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Welp, another one bites the dust...

Marco Rubio Ends His Presidential Campaign

[​IMG]

He was never the same after Chris Christie embarrassed him on national television.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/15/47043...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160315

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member