Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Love this blogger's comment I read...

"Throw them all out, set term limits for both Congress and Senate, do away with the Cadillac Healthcare they receive, "for life", after just one term in office paid for by the taxpayer, also do away with the automatic retirement pensions they get after one term! Let them contribute to the Social Security System, like every other working person has to, and let them also put away their own money for retirement, not everyone else's!

If changes like these were implemented I'd be willing to be we wouldn't have to search out the local 7-11 for honest candidates, as there wouldn't be the monetary incentives for them to run for office and likely the only ones who would run then would be the ones who actually thought they could possibly make a difference, what a concept!"

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

oy... most of the folks in congress are millionaires or the very least have a 6 figure salary. This will mean nothing to them.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are you saying before they went in? Or after...?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No tampons allowed...

What if she had one inside her, tho... or one stuck in her pannies?
    Sooo, cavity searches?? Feeling for the paddy??

Can't believe they forgot our bras..we can make a mean slingshot out of them! :smt070

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Both

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Getting wacked in the face with a maxipad could cause serious injury, doncha know?...:rolleyes:

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

It's the wings....gives the pad that extra oomph

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha!! Makes them aerodynamic and able to fly straight and true at the desired target!

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Lol exactly :D

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

And the tampons have that handy dandy string that we can use to twirl them around to gain maximum momentum before releasing them...Geez! Never knew feminine hygiene products could be used as weapons!

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hilarious. Men have their slipper-shoes to throw, we have our wing-pads...

Anyway, me thinks a woman should turn up to the courthouse in this

[​IMG]

LMAO... v
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I LMAO when I found a pic of a woman who made a pair of nunchucks out of 2 tampons tied together.
    (shan't post it as she partly colored it red, and some men are 'sensitive' to that 'image' 8))

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! :smt043

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Interesting comment

uberengineer | July 15, 2013

"When counting up the "number of people working" don't forget to include the MILLIONS of ROBOTS that are creating wealth for their owners 24 hours a day. It is quite feasible that before the year 2100, ROBOTS will be doing 90% of ALL JOBS!! Which means that 90% of ALL THE INCOME will go to the small number of people who OWN the robots. And BTW, I asked couple of the robots about this, and they said they DON"T MIND SHARING their "income" with the poor souls whose jobs they took."

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I heard on the radio this morning an author discuss his book about the real Washington...

He said that Congressman are making more money than ever before, while their constituents continue to make less.
    He said there is no Democrat or Republican anymore. They are one and the same. That they all know disagreeing is BIG business and behind the scenes they dine and drink together and for them, 'Politics' is just another day at work. It really is like they put on a 'reality' show that they script.

He noted that Lobby PR firms are huge business on K(?) street, and if Congress were to agree and get things somewhat accomplished together like they used to 30-40 years ago, the lobbyists go away and the money dries up.

17. archangel

I've been saying age limits for years now. any one 60 and up should be out. This would radically change congress.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yes, it would. The only problem that I have noticed in working in jurisdictions with term limits (not the same as age limits, but you get my point) is that the bureaucracy and lobbyists gain power exponentially by limiting the power of the individual politician. In some respects it even makes things worse, because you never see the day when there are pols who are powerful enough to enforce their will, since they're all gone in a few years. The only people with longevity and institutional knowledge are the bureaucrats and the lobbyists.

19. archangel

Woman's group what the ef is wrong with you. You are complaining about anthony wiener sending text messages as if this is an issue for women all around or will stop the man from doing his job. If his wife can't get the bleeping message that he is just not into her, then she deserves what she gets. Meanwhile there is a mayor placing women into head locks and saying sexual comments to them. Maybe you should concentrate on that and not on a man sending text messages.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member