Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

image000000(2).png

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20231107_221222.jpg
    20231107_221232.jpg
    20231107_221301.jpg

10. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Nikki has been doing rather well in the GOP primary debates as she has closed into a second place tie with Gov. DeSantis with her moderate and viable stance on the abortion issue. I thought she won the very first debate and in following the news they said she did quite well in the subsequent debates too. I think Trump will ask her to be his running mate so he can counter the dynamic duo of Biden/Harris. Nikki can certainly help with the moderate GOP & moderate Democrat voters in those key purple states

11. Please, she's no "moderate." Just playing the game, saying what she thinks she needs to, to get elected. If she gets in the White House with a GOP House and Senate, expect a national abortion ban and more Supreme and Federal judges in the mold of Thomas and Alito.

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I know Nikki is no moderate but I was referring to the MAGA extremist view that she vociferously opposes that a national "Heartbeat" bill would be plausible in the foreseeable future. She has a good head for politics compared to her competition. Ron DeSantis is going to see his six week abortion stance get crushed next fall in FL's ballot initiative. If you were Joe Biden . . . would want to face a Trump-Haley presidential election ticket?!? That's the most formidable opposition the GOP could muster less than a year out

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20231119_110520.jpg

14. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

18. Ra