Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Sean 'Diddy' Coombs believes Barack Obama has 'shortchanged' black voters and doesn't want the African-American community to automatically vote for Hillary Clinton.

The rap mogul told Rev. Al Sharpton on MSNBC he wanted more done for 'his people', as he feels they put Obama in the White House.

The musician now wants the candidates to 'come for our vote' by November.

He told Sharpton: 'My number one thing, though, to be honest, is black people.

'I feel like we put President Obama in the White House. When I look back, I just wanted more done for my people because that's the name of the game.

'This is politics. You put somebody in office you get in return the things that you care about for your communities.

He added: 'I think we got a little bit shortchanged.

'That's not knocking the President. There's a lot going on, he's done an excellent job, you know, but I think it's time to turn up the heat because the black vote is going to decide who is the next president of the United States.'

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Does sean even live in NYC? Both(Clinton and Trump) of them have been there for how long? He should be able tell everyone else what they have done.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

They say J. Edgar Hoover kept a file on everyone in Washington, D.C., including all the presidents, allegedly to counter any blackmail attempts against him because rumor was he liked to dress up in women's clothes at gay parties.:smt061

Forget the other rumor he was a light skinned Black man passing for White.:rolleyes:

5. archangel

To this day, I don't understand why the FBI(or whoever) dedicated a building to him. He is so corrupt.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hoover had Black ancestry. A distant relative of his did her homework and when he was alive her family said not to mention it for obious reasons.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And Hoover would never look a black man in the face if he had one in his office. Martin Luther King, Jr. and some of his people visited Hoover and it was like was like they were talking to a wall.

Before Hoover became director of the agency that would become the FBI, he worked as a clerk in a federal office and was approached to start the new agency. Hoover accepted under the condition that the new agency will be run by him HIS WAY.

This new agency was up against the U.S. Marshals Service and the U.S. Treasury. Both of which didn't give the FBI much thought even during the Roaring Twenties.

Hoover's COINTELPRO was what made him and the Bureau's participation in it very controversial.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah l knew he was a crossdresser and kept a file on everyone..but the l/s BM part? Did not know that. Wow. What crawled up his ass.

9. Soulthinker

G,no doubt he treated his Black servants that way too. As well as the Black FBI men who spy on Black leaders like Marcus Garvey etc.

10. Soulthinker

He did not like the CIA and made sure the founder did not become its head.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I believe that Hoover didn't like progress. He liked things the way they were in 1930's when all the top positions, especially law enforcement, were held by white men.

I remember a program on television that discussed the history and the first agents that worked for the C.I.A.. One of these former agents was a woman. She learned a lot in the beginning. She also learned that the C.I.A. was a boy's club. She asked why there weren't any black men recruited in. She was told that blacks were considered unqualified and inept for this type of duty. Even over there blacks were unwanted.

12. archangel

[YOUTUBE]cYqeqsfQMU0[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

:smt043:smt043:smt043

The girls didn't get paid and their merch got stolen.... America just when you think it doesn't get any worse

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

This left me shaking my head. Yes, blacks came out big for Obama, but it wasn't blacks alone. Diddy needs to understand that he's president of the entire USA, and not there for one select group. I personally think the president has done much and has tried to do much more.

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Diddy has his hands in charter schools, now. If he starts bringing education in it, then you have your answer as to why.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So it was announced at 6 o'clock this evening the Dems are creating a contingency plan for a Hillary replacement in the event that her health suddenly deteriorates..

How do you feel about this?

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Announced by whom?

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I heard it on the news break on the radio. I just looked it up myself now and it's the former head of the DNC calling for it...

Story

I also heard Biden would be the favored one if this happened.
    Do you think they should have a backup candidate in place? or is that preposterous - Hillary is fine.

18. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

They'll have to pry the nomination out of her cold dead fingers before she drops out.

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hence the contingency duh lol

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

This contingency plan isn't for her death, it's for her health or lack thereof.

Pneumonia my ass.