Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

There's no contingency plan.

A FORMER DNC chair 'suggested' there should be one in case Hillary is too sick to finish her presidential campaign.

Pneumonia is a serious illness, but so far Hillary seems fine.
    I heard pundits suggest she should take a break from her campaign for a couple weeks to get herself healthy.

We've elected so many POTUSes who were less than physically fit, I'll leave it up to the American people if Hillary is too feeble to elect.

Chubby, greasy ol' Donald has a lot of nerve talking about anyone's health.
    [​IMG]

This lard butt will be the fittest president ever elected in U.S. history???:smt118

WHat disturbs me most about Trump is not that he's such an easy liar, it's the breadth and scope of his lies.

WHenever he opens his mouth, the man lies like he's building another Trump Tower.

Telling the truth is just not his default position.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If Trump by some curse from the Devil is elected POTUS, at least we'll have the guilty pleasure of seeing these pics every day...!

JImmy Carter's teeth, Obama and Dubya's ears, and Donald's hair(piece).lol

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I don't see anything wrong with it. At this point, they could run Hillary's cold, rotten corpse against Trump and I'm still voting for her.

Too much at stake to consider doing anything else.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043 Y'all three have me rolling!
    Samson..first it was her with a crack pipe, now it's her rotting corpse. Got me LMAO on this beatiful day! :smt036

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I was watching a couple of The Young Turks videos that were just uploaded over the last couple of days and could not believe how all in Cenk is with Hillary all of a sudden.

It disgusted me. And I told a friend of mine that The Young Turks channel is now dead to me until after the election.

He told me about Jimmy Dore's channel which is an offshoot of TYT, called The Aggressive Progressives and I watched the first 3 episodes.

The 3rd episode is so beyond true.

[youtube]api7leQu8w4[/youtube]

6. Bookworm616

Another good one:

[YOUTUBE]QZPzpNEHtm0[/YOUTUBE]

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So who should regular people vote for?

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I would love to see just how long that combover is.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The only way I wouldn't vote for her would be if Bernie got back into the race and actually had a decent shot at winning. Then, I'd vote for Bernie.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! I was also Team Bernie, but there's absolutely no way I'd vote for Trump. IMO... He's far worse than anything Hillary Clinton done/accused of doing.

Also... Voting is something I take very seriously, and not voting is not an option for me.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If republicans had a candidate like Ike or Powell they would get my vote in a heartbeat. Rather than that, they have used the last 55 years to become as backward as possible. If you are a registered republican its unlikely that you have any self-respect.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I agree totally about Trump, but I struggle with the Dems' rightward shift constantly. The Stein/Baraka ticket is much closer to where I am philosophically, despite the difficulty of electing a progressive candidate.

13. The Dark King

Exactly
    They can't win with xenophobic racist bs
    Talk about divisive

14. Bookworm616

It's extremely difficult, I agree.

But the more votes they get this election, the more empowered they will be to continue.

Change can't happen overnight.

Stein has zero chance of winning, but with more votes, it shows the two major parties that they need to make changes to bring people back.

We lost the battle (getting Bernie the nomination), but the war isn't going to be over with this election. Every little uptick in the progressive's direction will not only give a message to the establishment that we're "mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore", but it will give the progressives that little bit extra oomph to continue their fight in 2 years, 4 years, 6 years, etc. down the road until we FINALLY see some real, honest to goodness changes for the better in this country.

15. The Dark King

Or rally together for mid terms because spitting the vote is what got us Bush do we really want to relive that mess again

16. Bookworm616

This argument won't convince me.

You honestly think a Hillary presidency won't be a George W. Bush 2.0?

She's on record as saying she would destroy Iran.

She's a warmonger.

She will NEVER get my vote for her fracking views, her pro-TPP views, and for her interventionist views.

To me, Hillary is the worst of all the candidates running for president this year.

Her presidency will absolutely mean endless war.

No thanks. I'll pass.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I find the mindset of this election to be rather strange.

Saying Hilary and Trump are equal is like saying the kid that pretended to be a doctor is no different than an a mediocre doctor that actually finished med school. :smt036 Funny how holding a political office is the only position where experience and knowledge means nothing.

I can't think of any other position where the same mindset applies. I could almost understand if Trump was on the ticket for Vice President. Then he would at least have an opportunity to learn and gather some experience. What other position is handed to a person without any training. lol. I have had jobs that I loved but would never do without being trained. Neither would anyone allow me to even if I was actually dumb enough to want to just jump out there. What the fuck is wrong with these people? LOL

You can't make this stuff up. :smt043

18. The Dark King

I know right
    He has no experience with high stake situations.
    He has no experience dealing with others he only knows how to be a boss.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Speaking of Bernie! :cool:

[​IMG]

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

What is he going to base his decisions on? He has absolutely no frame of reference whatsoever, but somehow he can do just as good or better than Hilary? Based on what exactly?? :smt043

His feelings? Lol