Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok..he's a liar then. Good to know.

John Podesta is the Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

- Podesta previously served as Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama.

- He is the former president and now Chair and Counselor of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a liberal think tank in Washington, D.C., and is also a Visiting Professor of Law at the Georgetown University Law Center.

- He was a co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Looks like he was talking about the phrase "everday Americans" not the people themselves

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...icans-wikileaks-emails-show-article-1.2826916

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bliss, you talk about the hypocrisy of progressives, but what do you call someone who is so quick to believe the absolute worst about liberals and Democratic politicians?? :smt087

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Just move on folks. Noting to see here. I'm like Ryan ...We got to look to 2020

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The problem l see us that The Dems act like they are the Chosen Ones and know best for everyone. - it's a do as l say not as l do - Party.
    The Republicans have to fight for their votes, the Dems demand it and if you don't give it you're cooked.
    At least admit the Dem party is ripe with Liberal double-talkers who engage in self-interest while pretending to care about the common people. The same goes for the Republican Party whom many couldn't care less it seems for minorities and women and the environment. But the difference is they barely hide it if at all.

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Hillary could run national ads exclaiming her hate, disgust and disdain for me personally, using my government name, my nick name, the cute name my girlfriend made up for me, my late mother's nick name for me that was embarrassing as fuck, my username for this forum, my most recent picture, my high-school grad pics and the old pictures that were taken when I got my front teeth knocked out at age 7 and I'm still voting for her over Trump.

But, and lets be honest here, you knew that when you posted this. You were bored and you just wanted to see what I'd come back with this time. ...lol

Got dam troll with tits, you are. ...lol

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

:smt045:smt045:smt045:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

9. The Dark King

When you show me Dems voting for cutting food stamps closing homeless shelters outlawing the sharing of food with homeless people arguing against a woman's right to choose etc then you'll have a point till then one is clearly far worst than the other.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Breaking!! Hillary was last seen on I-95 in the back of a White Ford Bronco with Podesta at the wheel and Huma riding shotgun!
    :p

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Seriously, I'm trying to figure out what the FBI is investigating on Huma and ex-husband Anthony Weiner's cell phones.

Apparently there are no classified messages sent to either one by HRC, no classified info sent to HRC.

Maybe there's something in one of those emails suggesting what was in the bundle of 33,000 emails deleted from HRC's private server.

This might be something, but probably not.
    Sucks for HRC because any FBI investigation may not be completed before the general election, and if that's the case and anything shows up, the GOP will be in impeachment mode her first day in office.

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I guess we'll just have to play the waiting game.

11 days before the general election, I can't imagine any high ranking official would issue such a letter and embroil their agency in ANOTHER investigation into Hillary if there wasn't something substantial that just couldn't be ignored.

This is quite the turn of events and very unexpected.

13. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Trump supporters are frothing at the mouth but Hillary likely already has the votes that she needs to win through early voting.

14. samson1701

From everything I'm reading thus far suggests there is nothing there. More political bull shit than actual malicious wrong doing.

15. The Dark King

And it's funny that people want to play the do right game now. So we get some "justice" and end up with a tyrant running our country. Some childish moron making things far worst than some email breach. I really don't get people sometimes.

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Preach it! I personally think it's insane to even compare the two. Sure, HRC has her stuff, but Trump??? Really??? Admittedly, I lean to the political left, but this dude is far beyond liberal vs. conservative. It's no wonder that so many conservatives have either distanced themselves from Trump and/or come out against him.

I read about a Trump supporter who says his choice is because "Trump is an honest person". I was glad I wasn't sipping my coffee when I read those words. He's many things, but honest isn't one of them.

I have no doubt that Trump has absolutely no interest in me (and my interests), and any other minority other than trying to get my vote.

17. The Dark King

Shit at least she won't actively try to mess with minorities, that's truly enough for me. Then again if this visa comes through dueces lol

18. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

And you feel Hillary Clinton is a honest person. And you think Hillary Clinton and the Democrats haven't been only interested in the black community all these years just to get our vote? We have been on a steady decline no matter which party is in chsrge.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's why you are a right winger? Ok now I know lol

20. samson1701

Mark Cuban On Fake Hillary Scandals

[YOUTUBE]FAvn9Z4y7wg[/YOUTUBE]