Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Big words and memes does not equal actual facts.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You can't dispute the facts, you mean.

3. The Dark King

What facts?
    From what I've seen there are no facts just people unsatisfied reaching.
    So basically you're saying this country would be better under Trump?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Honestly...l truly believe under Hillary, we will go to war.
    How can you sit here and say there are no facts. Are you blind? I'm so disappointed at your lack of ethics and shameless support of a career criminal "politician". America is for sale under Hillary and she will sell YOUR soul to enrich her family.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

And you are not voting? and you love America?

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Clifton Roberts?? Who in the......?? So you believe the 13th amendment should apply to animals? Does that mean no more pets??

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who in the??
    See, that's your problem. You are so entrenched in the two party belief that you automatically react dismissively.

Like every favored candidate, l agree with most but not all advocates. I do support the DP, he does not.
    I think pet ownership is fine but l draw the line at Speciesism. Exploitation is abhorrent, and can not be allowed to continue.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm reacting dismissively because your candidate is in a race with no?

Is he even trying to win?.....lol

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

You all know how much I dislike Hillary, but I am unbiased when it comes to memes and this one I'm not fond of for 2 reasons:

1. The list of deaths is nothing more than speculation and some are conspiracy theories.

2. I thought the Watergate firing was proven to be false?

They should have added how she got super duper lucky in cattle futures to this meme.

13. Bookworm616

Love you, Bliss, but I've never heard of this guy.

I tried googling how many states this guy is on the ballot and came up with nothing. Maybe I worded it wrong. I tried a couple of different wordings and couldn't get an answer.

I get the whole need to vote 3rd party this election, but isn't this a truly wasted vote, if he could never be elected because he's not on enough state ballots to technically win enough electoral votes?

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt081

Stop being dismissive see that's your problem. You are too "entrenched" in the two party system........lmao!

15. Bookworm616

I'm all for voting 3rd parties...IF they're on enough state ballots to win the presidency.

IMHO, if a person only qualifies in like 1 state to be on the ballot for president, then they shouldn't be on the ballot at all.

16. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I disagree. Whatever can get the ball rolling for that candidate I'm all for it. Then again people quickly forget by next election.

I don't know what the answer is anymore this is truly the biggest shit show I have ever seen.

17. The Dark King

I keep hearing that but I really don't get why it's a shit show.

18. Bookworm616

I'll have to disagree with your disagreement. LOL.

The goal for 3rd party voting is to get them 5% of the votes, because that will ensure they get federal funding for campaigns and will help them in the next midterm elections and beyond.

Voting for someone who is on like one state accomplishes nothing. It's truly a wasted vote.

With all due respect, TDK, WTF are you smoking? Clinton's email investigation has been REOPENED.

One of the two major party candidates is currently under FBI review (at the very least).

How is this election not a shit show?

19. Bookworm616

And the only two third parties that currently qualify for getting 5% of the votes are the Libertarians (unless they already get federal funding??) and the Green Party.

Voting for Gary Johnson (yikes!) or Dr. Jill Stein (a safer choice) gets those parties closer to truly making a difference in future elections.

Just my 2 cents.

20. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

In my opinion these are two of the shittiest candidates I have ever seen. Trump is by far the worst. Hell I didn't agree with Obama on much but I respect him. These two fucks are beyond shitty to me.

Both parties have everyone thinking "party over country"

All the while these elite are sitting back laughing at us for thinking we have a damn choice.