Random racist, stereotypical, and unpopular thoughts thread

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by 4north1side2, Feb 2, 2016.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Truth! Also...I personally wouldn't want head for 3 hours... If somehow I managed to be getting busy that long (or any amount of time)... I'm going to to be changing positions, intercourse and so on.

2. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

#truth.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And of course the dude who tweeted this probably also uses Hotep Logic to then turn around and defend a goon rapper like Future as a real nigga who keeps it real simply because he has some fame even though he has four other baby mammas besides Ciera, fucks THOTS at leisure and likes to stay fucked up on that Lean.....

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

There is now hope for every ran through black babymama in 'Merca that they can get wifed up by a baller

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043

Russell makes Tiger Woods look like a player.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming Ciera is some sort of pop tart songstress? She's pretty, but that's about it. This guy from Seattle is dating her? Maybe when you get wealthy, you only feel comfortable dating someone else who is already in the public eye.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

She's suppose to be R&B, but I haven't really heard too much of her stuff since 04-05 timeframe when she first came out.

I'm assuming that the appeal is that she is semi famous and somewhat wealthy in her own right, considering Wilson had already been involved with an ordinary woman prior to this relationship.

9. orejon4

Not having to live in fear of losing everything in the event of divorce/pregnancy must be a powerful motivator in opting to romantically involve yourself with someone of at least some means, even if they're less than yours.

10. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Plot twist:He left a White chick whom allegedly cheated on him and married an r&b singing Black chick with a rapper baby daddy.Talk about reversal.lol

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I don't see Russell and Ciara staying together very long...

They're gonna get married, he'll get her pregnant, and then they'll divorce a few years after that.

At which point the "nasty divorce" begins and she goes to court to collect a large portion of Wilson's earnings.

12. orejon4

Hope he's smart enough not to make a 'deposit' while he's there.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Condoms, fellows. Make friends with them. Or get a vasectomy.

14. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Protecting yourself is smart, just understand that condoms have a 1 in 5 failure rate according to the CDC, so they are far from perfect. Being far more critical when it comes to the kind of women you date is the smarter move.

15. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

A Tyler Perry movie come to life!

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that seems to be easier said than done. Especially with many of these young black men with money & fame. Their own egos and lust usually become their biggest enemies putting them in circumstances they could have easily avoided with a little common sense.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Sad but true for far too many

18. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Great idea for a Good Deeds Sequel :smt043 :smt043

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As long the condom isn't in a wallet. Carefully choosing a person is very important.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL I got a neg rep for my post on here. Of course, it wasn't signed, and it's 6 weeks after I posted it.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016