Random Sports Talk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Nov 15, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Big day of soccer staring in 2 hours...lol.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

florida got that butt spanked

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Argh, don't remind me.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah. i laughed hard too

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Good luck getting him playtime while on trial or in jail

10. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

He is by far the smartest football player (football IQ) in the draft. Has had some issues with interceptions this year without a doubt, but the film says it all. His on field decision making is right there with Andrew Luck. Wait till his Wonderlic scores come out, I bet they are above the average for the position (24 score).

I think he may mature a lot as a professional and away from that circus known as FSU (have you been to Tallahassee, it's another world down there; remember they spawned the ilk of Deion Sanders).

11. free816

free816 New Member

Nah deon sanders came up with being prime time all on his own didn't have anything to do with where he was in school and everything to do with getting paid, he knew b4 most corners don't get paid for their play , corners get paid for their attitude,, Winston pretty much cleared of the rape, the lady is now suing the school over it,, as far as on field, Oakland doesn't pick 1 so we ain't getting him, he is going 1 overall write it down in ink,, mcshay and kiper each have him rated to high and rumors I've heard already the "trouble " he got in last couple of years has more to do with him being a kid than a criminal and gm's already started background into him,, the Oregon kid is a talent but the nfl is all about getting it done from the pocket on 3rd down and in the red zone ,, hate Jameis all you want those are the times dude shines,,
    mariotta is a great talent no doubt but the offense he plays in will leave only a few teams he will be better suited in playing,,

Is why for 30 years yelled in screamed Montana wasn't Marino or elway equal Broadway joe ends up in Denver he would have just been another over hyped domer ,, I digress

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

may have to agree with u free. i think jw nay be more talented but gms may be slow on him due to his bafoonery offthe field also on the field. remember when he dressed up and the coach asked wtf.

he maybe one of those type of dudes

13. free816

free816 New Member

On the field he doesn't have much to work on, assure you the "mock drafts" wouldn't have him as high if legit dirt was there,, prolly dig more into him the any player since randy moss ( who slid like a mofo btw) so we will see

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

A looming federal rape case is enough to cast suspicion

Who wants to be that team who drafted a rapist

15. free816

free816 New Member

Where he gets picked will tell what he has really done, I would be shocked he accepts the invite and be that guy in the green room all nite, pick 10 comes and he still avail ? The dirt is real, the more he slides the bigger his legal troubles really are

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Correction...the federal case is against fsu with respect to the way they handled what went down

My bad..I can't read :lol:

Jameis has nothing to worry about I guess

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

even if hes cleared he still has a perception problem.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i didnt know either way

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

20. free816

free816 New Member

You know how the pre draft stuff works? Gl my man I assure you their homework will be done , up to and including fbi profilers looking at their files they leave no stone unturned , randy moss warren sapp Dan Marino of the world sliding over weed test and having rumors cause these massive slides those days are gone,

When he is interviewed they will already know the answers , teams may not want to deal with all the stuff that's gonna come with picking him but if he is a Lawrence Phillips type criminal he won't go top 10,

How people may view him and the media creation of him won't sway a owner or gm, he goes no.1 they will stand up at the presser say college immaturity dumb choices but feel in our building with our veterans we can get him to toe the line,,
    If he is borderline he will start to tumble, about 15 he still there then all the play off type teams with older or shaky qb gonna start checking into moving up to make sure they get him, talking to you Cindy Denver cards he falls further than that, pretty much know he raped that girl or a damn good chance he did