Random Sports Talk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Nov 15, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i wouldnt doubt it. the problem is will they heed to the red flags....example ryan leaf. they had a slew of red flags and literally ignored it.

2. free816

free816 New Member

Ryan leaf btw just got out of the joint, leaf i would stick with Lawrence Phillips just a bad guy, with all the bad press winston has gotten last 2 yrs the vibe I get he is a fully grown kid who is silly and needs to grow up, says and does dumb shit for the effect just because who he is,,

Minute 29 seconds on the clock I'm inside my 20 down 20-14 no time outs he is going to pull it off way more than he should,, reminds me a little of McNair Big Ben elway flacco plunkett maybe even Elvis grbac all those dudes were big time nfl qbs ,, I'm buying Winston as of right now

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...hes surely immature. i hope he does welll but the spot lite may crush him...look at johnny manziel

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Stop acting like ud do anything different if u were a 20-something millionaire with a legion of fans

Ud be spending 30k a night on whores too

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im cheap...i only do 15 and some change.

6. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

I really wonder why people feel the need to comment on things they have no knowledge of....

Anyway, the man is free and clear and as long as he keeps his shit straight, he is a top 10 pick guaranteed. The reason is say top ten is that I count 14 (yes, 14) teams that have some concern at the QB position. Of those 14, 9 WILL address the position this coming off season, whether by trade or draft.

The list, by apparent need IMO:

1. Titans (they need a new QB BAD)
    2. Rams (see #1)
    3. Buccaneers (only way Lovie keeps the job longer than 1 more year)
    4. Bears (the Jay Cutler experiment is over, blow the shit up)
    5. Buffalo (Kyle Orton isn't horrible honestly, but get some new blood in there now)
    6. Texans (just where they fall on the list. Don't know what they have in Mallett quite yet and Fitzpatrick is definitely not the answer)
    7. Jaguars (Blake Bortles didn't look anywhere near as good as I thought this year. He probably gets another year to prove himself behind an improved O-Line)
    8. Redskins (The Boy ain't the answer. I do mean boy) Solid 2nd option in a healthy Kirk Cousins
    9. Cardinals ( total question mark if Carson Palmer is EVER right again)
    10. New York Jets (I think Geno has talent, but another situation where they just need to blow the shit up and start over)
    11. Raiders (Bad team, but I honestly think they have found their QB in Carr. They need to address other areas, and by other I mean ALL)
    12. Browns (Hoyer is the way to go for now, but they need a 2nd option, one better than Manziel, who is a bust)
    13. Chiefs (If you can get Mariotta or Winston with a mid to late 1st round pick, Andy Reid does it. TRUST ME)
    14. 49ers (Kapernick was Harbaughs choice to lead the ship. He may not be the next guys. I bet they take a QB in a later round)

My analysis, pick at it as you will.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Do you always walk around wearing your 'I'm a dick' tshirt

8. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Take a look at my avatar. I'm the one holding the martini. :smt025

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

anyway....the oregan qb may not be favorable due the system but to me i think he may be more coachable and less of a headache

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

What the fuck wrong with Steve Frances?
    [​IMG]

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Damn that fall from grace is a mothafucka

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

whitney houston crack is wack fuck wrong with Steve Frances?
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

somebody better tell him crack is wack

looking like a damn busted too short

[​IMG]

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

fell from grace and landed face first on some boulders

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

kg headbutts dwight howard. i added kg to my badass crew.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

NCAA just re-instated/restored Joe Pa's Penn State records. Settlement included $60 million fine. He is once again the winning-est coach in C-Ball.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Time to dust off my old joe pa memorabilia

We are penn state :p

17. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Omg the 1-2-3 kid? Lol

19. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

20. EuroChick