Randy Moss & Family

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Jan 17, 2008.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

but dayum...

i'm still shocked to see that he is with a white woman and has all them kids..

I can't remember ANY widely publicized media coverage about his family life...

maybe it's because I live in Philly and they're more obsessed about covering Andy Reid's drug-selling offspring.....

I wonder who T.O. and Ladanian are seeing....

:)

<-----nosey ass

2. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:arrow: T.O. was doing Sanaa Lathan for a minute but now she's sporting a rock from the Nigerian bro that plays for Chicago :!: :wink: LT & his live-in girlfriend were recently on 60 mins so I believe they'll get married soon. :p
    PS>LT's lady is a sista as well.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

ty for busting my bubble, playa...

:p

I'll see if I can dig up some other sports stars who keep their IR on the "down-lo"

4. nobledruali

:arrow: Now you DO KNOW that T.O. used to hit my gurl Kendra Wilkinson for a while. As a matter of fact rumor has it that it was the reason for his breakup with his girlfriend that he was goingh to marry. Plus the fact that she LOVES her some bros, the Chargers, & LT too :!:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kirsty

kirsty New Member

That surprises me just because my man has heard bad things about Texas. The Jena 6 didn't help. We're looking to move, we have to get out of super conservative cincinnati.

6. nobledruali

That's ironic in that I've done some IR partying recently in Cincy. :twisted:

7. kirsty

kirsty New Member

I think when you live and work here it’s a much different story. I’ve had friends from other parts of Ohio visit and have a ball. But day to day life is a different story. This is such a conservative town. Hell you can blame SW Ohio and Florida for our second dose of G.W. :roll:

It's funny because you go across the river into Kentucky and you run into a little more IR couples but you also run into a lot more "southern" people.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

once upon a time, certain areas of new jersey were known to have IR couples and mixed kids...

I would just do some research before moving, as you already know.

As much as you and your man are happy to be with each other, there are still some people and some areas, which aren't open to such unions...

I could imagine things would be easier for you guys, in a mixed neighborhood, where IR was not really a big deal, and you had more chances to meet IR couples and perhaps have mixed kids for your future kids to be around and relate with...

as for TO...he has good taste

9. kirsty

kirsty New Member

UGH!!! It's Kirsty ( pronounced like "Kirstie" Alley) not Kristy!!! :evil:

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol..

and it took you HOW long to figure out I screwed your name up..

I forgot where the "R" went...

kristy sounds a bit cheesy..kirsty suits you perfectly

could be worse..I could have called you "Candy"

11. kirsty

kirsty New Member

Lol. My mom's from England and the name came from there somewhere. Anyway I think that's the 2nd time this week I've been called Kristy. Now you owe me a few compliments to make up for it :wink:

12. kirsty

kirsty New Member

That's a start :lol:

13. nobledruali

:arrow: This might help: YOU'RE A CUTIE PIE. :D By the way what's a G.W. :?: :?

14. kirsty

kirsty New Member

That does help!!! :oops: And to answer your question: This is a G.W.

[​IMG]

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

didn't that guy go to yale or somewhere...

lol...

how much money did his parents fork over to get him to graduate

16. nobledruali

PLENTY :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol:

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

going to miss GW when he leaves office...

no one creates words, or silly expressions, like him..

18. kirsty

kirsty New Member

Guess I never looked at it for that point of view :shock:

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol..

i'm sure he has set this country back by billions of dollars...

but boy...was he amusing to watch during speeches..

I remember his facial expression when they told him america was under attack, during 9/11...

I guess extreme, dire situations like that, take time to register with that guy..

20. kirsty

kirsty New Member

I miss those Saturday Night Live parodies