Rate these cities for IR dating for BM.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jan 14, 2016.

1. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Yea, no one mentioned Detroit in this thread.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I guess those who live in Detroit cross the bridge to Windsor, Ontario Canada if they are looking for IR.

Or go further into Toronto.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  3. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Just stay away from Boston

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Still a bad reputation there? :smt043 :smt043

5. stiletoes

Yep the ex and I were refused service in Southie a year ago,,,not asked to leave but ignored

6. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Yea, no interest from me!

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What about Symphony Hall area? Wahlburgers?

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't go to Boston if they were giving it away with a free pizza and a six pack of cold beer!

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes Southie has not changed.

10. stiletoes

Symphony Hall downtow are okay...Wahlburgers NEVER Mark threw rocks at African-American school children as a teen and beat up 2 Vietnamese men...i will never support anything that asshole does

11. stiletoes

Cant wait to retire and leave

12. stiletoes

We had a dart match to go too...only reason we were there. Dorchester, Mattapn and Roxbury are ok

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow. It's like their busing riots all over again. And it seems like the intensity is still strong as well. Is that the case?

14. biosnex

biosnex Member

San Diego is pretty good. There is no shortage of white and Latina females here! TRUST ME! :freehug:

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Military beach towns in SoCal. I've never been to San Diego, Los Angeles, Ventura or San Francisco. But I will when my money gets better.

16. stiletoes

it is

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Trust, and believe... You won't be disappointed. One thing I find myself repeatedly saying is... I have no idea why I never moved to SoCal or The Bay area.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Sounds biblical, but okay. Years ago, I wanted to move to Los Angeles to become an actor. But I later discovered that the scene is tough, and even tougher for people of color since whites are favored(the East coast is assumed to be better for people of color). I have met women from California. They were pretty cool and friendly but not available to me. I had learned from a woman who lives in San Francisco that the rent is pretty high(as it is in L.A. and other cities). I had seen a lot about L.A. on television. I guess I owe it to myself to visit. But the truth is that I'm a northeastern coast guy.

19. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

southie i avoid but everywhere else is pretty good in my opinion

20. stiletoes

You might get serve in a bar or resturant with minimal looks, but IR dating is still not huge here