Rate these cities for IR dating for BM.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Here in Homestead, I see ir couples. And Homestead is a military town with the Air Force Reserve base, also shared with the Army.

2. blakluvr69

blakluvr69 New Member

IR Cities/states

The originator of the thread says he is tired of Texas. When you are in a state of this size and diversity, there is nothing monolithic in terms of culture. Dallas/FW is not the same as San Antone or Houston or Austin. Houston and Dallas are quite the rivals. And metro El Paso is over 1,000,000 residents. Not too many states have that many options. California for sure and to a lesser extent Florida but really outside of Miami, the cities of that state are pretty much the same in look and feel.

3. blakluvr69

blakluvr69 New Member

San Diego et. al.

Lots of Latinas and snow bunnies there but I've seen studies that any town that has a heavy military presence are bad for single men because the ratio is definitely in favor of women as military is much higher male employed.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Be it here or on another country, the military is desirable. But it's not for everyone woman because of the time away.

5. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Actually packing my things up in Texas and going to Atlanta a few months but I'm going to be a nomad for a while lol check some places out.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No Denver?

7. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

This is temporary. Just staying with family to help out my grandma and stuff.

8. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Dude Milwaukee has been a gold mine! Absolutely shocked. They are built better up here too body wise

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

So you've been seeing a lot of wwbm couples?

10. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Yes a lot of that and the women are very forward in showing you that they are interested. At least, that has been my experience

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That's the Midwest for you.

12. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

I had no idea!

13. blakluvr69

blakluvr69 New Member

Someone just posted about IR dating and MILWAUKEE. Sorry, any educated black man should AVOID THAT city. There may not be a more segregated big city in the USA. Then you have that crazy black sheriff always blaming other black folk for the ills of the people, ALWAYS! Don't go! the ONLY Midwest city worth considering in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Indianapolis is clean but its truly a 3rd tier metropolis. I'd take Nashville as a 3rd tier metropolis over it.

Denver I've visited a half-dozen times. Housing costs for reasons I can't fathom (I work in finance) are way too high given the location, i.e. costs tend to rise to bubble heights when you have limited land availability, such as coastal areas or high mountains. Denver has the Rockies but hell they are 40 miles west and you can go north, south and east with NO obstructions. So land, always a big cost component is rather plentiful. Even with population growth, there is no shortage of land.

Makes me wonder if the municipal finances are insufficient to provide the infrastructure to enable building in expanded areas?

14. Saint333

Saint333 New Member

My list is
    Seattle
    Denver
    Austin

15. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I went there just once. I enjoyed the Miller-Coors brewery tour, and a many restaurants, but not at all a place I'm look to visit again. Yes, that insane sheriff is enough for me to avoid the place.

16. derekj4u

derekj4u Member

Louisville, KY has tons of IR dating. Been there a lot and have seen it.

17. LoversGrief

LoversGrief New Member

Dublin should be number one in the world when it comes to interracial.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Central and South Florida is good from Orlando to Key West.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

If we're being real, I would assume any majority-white (or majority non-black) liberal city or suburb in the U.S./Canada/Europe/Australia is a good spot because at that point it's a numbers game & you'll have all types of options especially if you're basically a token negro in that city/suburb.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed. Any liberal city where a brother can date a WW or woman of any color with no harassment in the world.